Player
    Character
    Cortana Windrakerr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukai123 View Post
    You're right, except an unheard of guild that completes Turn 8 as fast, if not faster, than BG?

The Binds that Tie II and III on the same day. Now, you could say that since they removed the entry limit that's not questionable at all. The thing is though, any group that has characters that are ready and prepared for Turns 6-9, and can do it at the level that BG can, would have already attained those achievements from farming and gearing up, however prior to patch 2.2, they hadn't even killed Twin five times. It's extremely suspicious.

Also, that SMN with the three High Allagan Breeches? Yea, nice Crimson Breeches he also has on too.
    Smells like a hax/bug. Same with the person with turn 8 achievement 2~hrs after release, and the person with weathered body (the soldiery one) on the first day. That being said BGs 2nd group also killed turn 8 so world 1st and 2nd? The drops are posted on their main page.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alan Turing
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Well, I think they may use the same position hack as for Twintania. I expect them to be banned sooner or later. It doesn't bother me really, yeah it is annyoing ppl using cheats. But what do you have? You get unsellable gear, some achievements but nothing which affects other players directly like crafting materials or so. And when the big ban hammer comes, it doesn't matter at all, they're banned then and cheating was for nothing.
    The coil fights are just a challenge, nothing else. Beating them with cheats is dull.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyrre Myste
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonflie View Post
    It's most likely a april fools.

You can see on the picture that there are some cut lines on it, particularly above the ring of aiming text
    Not to mention the time stamp on the side isn't even aligned properly.

edit: hm actually, I'm not sure anymore, I just saw their T7 screenshots, and they have those cut lines as well, we'll have to wait and see if they post an actual T8 video clear

i didn't expect nael to look like that....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mia Bella
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Ah this thread brings me back to moogle when there was a forum war on who beat it first the "legit way" just because BG didn't do it first. I certainly hope that we have another incident like that just to make things interesting. Maybe a non-legacy server can go ahead and clear turn 9 first to spice things up even more.
    (0)
    Requiem Lacrimosa ~ Hyperion ~ Neutral Impact

Player
    Character
    Lanaya Valerian
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by saber_alter View Post

i didn't expect nael to look like that....
    Read the Spoiler for the reason. v

Before 2.2 went live the conversations for the new coil quests were already up on xivdb, which indicated that you are not actually fighting Nael but a manifestation of him created by Bahamut. It also hints at Nael being female.

"Urianger: Fear not. No lengthy history shall I give to thee of this man whom thou hast now defeated twice. Or man and maid, I should rather say, through Bahamut's queer oversight."
    (0)
    Last edited by SasakiNori; 04-02-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Varsir Ishtear
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SasakiNori View Post

Before 2.2 went live the conversations for the new coil quests were already up on xivdb, which indicated that you are not actually fighting Nael but a manifestation of him created by Bahamut. It also hints at Nael being female.

"Urianger: Fear not. No lengthy history shall I give to thee of this man whom thou hast now defeated twice. Or man and maid, I should rather say, through Bahamut's queer oversight."
    Spoiler /5char
    Is that really Nael though? I know that the creature is holding a spear similar to the one Nael used in 1.0, but I though he was to be the T9 boss.
    (0)
    The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it..

Player
    Character
    Cortana Windrakerr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Spoiler /5char
    Is that really Nael though? I know that the creature is holding a spear similar to the one Nael used in 1.0, but I though he was to be the T9 boss.
    When you see the CS you will understand.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Varsir Ishtear
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Now I want the vid of the T8 clear :C

Despite not playing 1.0, I did check up on the story of it, and rather surprised that Nael... is a woman?
    (0)
    The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it..

Player
    Character
    Misart Jo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 52
    Odin EU Server 1st T7! 19:04 ST
    http://imgur.com/Ltmkgik

Embrace or Sunshine <EoS> Team 2!

PLD: Misart Jo
    WAR: Odiato Beake
    SCH: Ashitaka Levitas
    WHM: Kaiva Shen
    DRG: Krystal Frost
    DRG: Pete Lemeat
    BLM: Dev Holy
    BRD: Ice Arrow
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyrre Myste
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SasakiNori View Post

ten chars lol
    yeah. i read the same thing. nael dues darnus is still the possessed essence of nael van darnus, so it simpler to refer to them as the same person.

also...that mother-f***ing riven road.

Now I want the vid of the T8 clear :C

Despite not playing 1.0, I did check up on the story of it, and rather surprised that Nael... is a woman?
    hmm...maybe. either that or he has long hair, and bahamut's alteration make him look feminine
    (0)
    Last edited by saber_alter; 04-02-2014 at 11:56 AM.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast