Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kiki Bronzetail
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    I have been getting 20-30s lag spikes frequently during Tuesday prime time since patch 2.35 hit. I don't lag in any other games except this one.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bucy Stark
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    These problems have started effecting me this week. Oddly enough, they started when another player in my raid group said his cleared up (we live in NYC, the both of us, and use Verizon Fios). Maybe Fios is using cheap fixes that shuffle the problem to different areas of their network?

The primetime lag has to end! My raid group has folks from NYC, Austin, & LA; all of us suffering massive 30s lag spikes between 8:30PM EST and 9:45PM EST, not all of us are on Verizon.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Seira Lebirath
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    same here, between the lags and the 90k and the error 2002 i cant play; and i have a 3 month renewal that just started.
    square enix.. any update on this? you r actually looking for a solution?
    im comcast, in CT.. all my others online including diablo 3 and destiny have no problem; nor my streaming from netflix or hulu

SE answers?
    (1)
    Server/world: Ultros
    Free Company: Athenas Chosen, RECRUITING. All welcome, friends having fun
    Time zone: NA
    Current members: 15
    Rank 5

Player
    Character
    Luna Hoshino
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I went away this weekend and returned to horrible lag, the likes of which I've never seen before. When I asked my FC, several of them also said they'd been having problems too.

It was so bad that a couple of times I was experiencing a delay of a second or two while trying to cycle through targets. I had two people drop out of a guildhest I was in because it took me so long just to load in. These are all new issues that only began within the past week for me, and my internet (including Netflix and Amazon Instant Video streaming) is just fine otherwise.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dave Wolly
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 66

These lag isssues suck.

I am not even able to run a rotation right without lag happening. Get cussed out and told I suck when I don't.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Altanas Aidendale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Started happening today after hot fix patch
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kirin Ichiban
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Any news on fixing the lag spike issue?? I'm playing on Ragnarok server and playing with the 350ms lag i can deal with but the flat out packet losses are a disgrace. On any random ping test I will get between 10-15% packet loss??? I'm seriously starting to question were my monthly subscription fee is going. Time to upgrade the servers? Or maybe .. and this is gonna sound crazy.. but.. why not .. put the "european servers".. in europe.. mind blown!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rhydian Mist
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Today 14 oct I have people darting across my screen which I can only assume is due to lag I run speedtest and my connection is running as normal so maybe its a server issue?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raist Soulforge
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    A "speed test" (actually a bandwidth test) against someone else's benchmark server is not going to help diagnose latency/packet loss issues in route to your game server. That is what is causing the rubberbanding. This game can run on a 1.5m plan if latency is consistently good enough. Track your data use while in game....you may be surprised how little data is transferred per second. The key factor is whether you are getting timely, orderly delivery of packets...more a matter of latency and not your bandwidth.
    (1)
    Last edited by Raist; 10-15-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Player
    Character
    Stellar Force
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Raist View Post
    A "speed test" (actually a bandwidth test) against someone else's benchmark server is not going to help diagnose latency/packet loss issues in route to your game server. That is what is causing the rubberbanding. This game can run on a 1.5m plan if latency is consistently good enough. Track your data use while in game....you may be surprised how little data is transferred per second. The key factor is whether you are getting timely, orderly delivery of packets...more a matter of latency and not your bandwidth.
    Amen. Wish more people would get this.
    (2)

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast