Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tina Minami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    should really wait til maintance been to fix the server like i posted above since its a routing issue which is problem http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ce-%28May-2%29
    so wont be done for like 11 hrs from now
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zak Ary
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Did this last maintenance fixed anything for anyone? I was hoping it would help with the lag I've been having the past couple weeks but no luck. I can't keep playing like this though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tegras Drakor
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakary View Post
    Did this last maintenance fixed anything for anyone? I was hoping it would help with the lag I've been having the past couple weeks but no luck. I can't keep playing like this though.
    I'm still having this problem on Exodus. Can't heal an instance without periods (5-10) seconds where my party stands in place. Then the game catches up and someone's dead.

At the point of quitting until they fix this. It's not my connection. That's running just fine. Tried bypassing my router, still get lag. Called my ISP...they don't see any packet loss on my connection.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimay Highwind
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    It should fluctuate some. There are certain dungeons or instances that always have a certain amount of lag. The only advice I can offer is to shut off all the action glitter if you haven't done so already. You'll find it in the control Panel settings under character I believe. Turn off all animations.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tegras Drakor
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'll give it a try but I don't mean graphical lag as in choppiness. I'm rock solid 60fps in dungeons. It's just all other player action will freeze and I can't get a spell to execute until the lag spike clears.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kin Battle
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Hello, i am experiencing a connection problem either, I am on PS3 and everything except FFXIV like loading videos, others online games... are working perfectly. on FF everything is good for about some random times (between 15-20sec to 1min+++ or more if lucky) then (if fighting) i use a skill that activate on the screen but does nothing, then after that lag spike the cooldown is like going back and the skill i used didnt actually activate. So i know i am dcing for that 1-3 short seconds but in raids it happen that i get hit while i am not in the line of the attack. Then i see the red dot next to my name that vanish and etc etc again. I had no issues 2 days before posting this. Hoping it will get fix since i notice many people seems to experience this too, i thank you in advance !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Goji Degotye
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 77
    Game has been unplayable these past two days. Talking to NPCs can take up to 15 seconds, as well as dismounting. Let's not even talk about Dungeons, which are simply impossible to heal as very few spells aren't interrupted, or land at all. Connection with the server was lost 3 times today as well. It never happened before except right after 2.2, and the maintenance fixed that. Now it's even worse.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kayedin Svenis
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 38
    Came here to add to this. Dungeons are nigh unplayable, FATEs are unplayable, anywhere there is 5+ people is unplayable. NPCs take upwards of 30 seconds to start anything. Gathering takes 10-15 seconds AFTER the progress bar completes.

This is a mess.

Just resubbed too. Was hoping this crap got fixed over the last 3-5 months. Guess not. 14.99 I won't get back.
    (1)

9. 05-12-2014 10:05 AM

Player
    Character
    Mason Asher
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Since 2.2 came out I've 9K d/ced like 6-7 times before 2.2 i would never d/c (ps3). And you guys are right the Lag is so bad i end up thinking my rotation is done 2-3 steps ahead of finish! In CT today i was froze in the attack position and so was the Demon both of us moving around like the old table football games xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Desi Rosien
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Go figure, still unplayable. I'm about to pull my subscription because its been a month since i've been able to play the game. I lag out everywhere but the FC House and the Inn. I can barely move in the cities...it takes five minutes to walk from the entrance to the damned inn in Uldah. I havent been able to do a Fate, or lvl...in weeks. I'm not paying for an oversized chat room. I'm paying for a game. Sad thing is, i havent gotten to play said game in about two months, first cause i lost my HDD...and as soon as i got a new one...this. I've tried everything, thought it was my wireless...swapped it out for ethernet cable, no fix. I've checked connection speed, download speed, upload speed. My brother, who's more tech savy then myself has gone so far as to ping their dns servers. He got back numbers in the triple digits...so yah. They've broken their own servers. Its upsetting...I enjoy the game and my time is very limited. I cut out /all/ other mmo's, so i'd have time to play this. I've read through this entire thread...two months worth of "oh their doing a maintenance...its gonna fix it!" Yah. Anybody else starting to feel bent over a barrel?
    (1)

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast