Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aujo Mage
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    i think the new dungeon will drop darklight gear and the philo tomes will be phased out =).

Anyway P.S isnt hard. Just watch the video once and u can clear it. people who complain that it is hard just don't bother to watch it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Slater Vonjager
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkista View Post
    Higher Item level requirements on new dungeons
    I agree with you 100%. Item level should be higher not only to help create some ease on badly geared players making things harder then need be, but to force players to learn and grow more before allowing them to tackle more content.

Quote Originally Posted by Aujo View Post
    i think the new dungeon will drop darklight gear and the philo tomes will be phased out =).

Anyway P.S isnt hard. Just watch the video once and u can clear it. people who complain that it is hard just don't bother to watch it.
    no, just no. If you think philo tomes will be phased out, then you haven't been paing attention to the game and understood that there is more then darklight gear that can be bought with philo tomes.

Also, just watching a video doesn't give you the skill to handle things, it does nothing more then show you what you should be expecting. please take into consideration that not all players are the same, and everyone learns in different ways.
    (3)
    Last edited by Slatervonjager; 03-08-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kori Fleming
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlyx View Post
    i dont care if the 4 man is easy or hard , but im sure wont drop ilvl 90 gear ,what its the purpouse of the new dungeon? (other than new content and for fun once >.>)
    Drops the new tomes which are exchanged for ilvl 100-110+ gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aujo Mage
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    maybe philotomes still drops but new dungeon drops ilvl 70 gears haha. or maybe ct gears. more options to get to i80 i guess.

yea maybe for ps watching the video once is enough for me as a healer. maybe u need to watch more if u are a dps or tank. haha
    (0)

Character
    Dashuto Moragan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    We dont even have the dungeon yet.

Already people are gettin MAD.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashuto View Post

To be fair it's 4 man, so we already know it's going to be terrible even design wise out of the gate as it's balanced around 4 man.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Namasu Agepoyo
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    ilvl too low, which indicates that difficulty and rewards aren't as proportionate (ala Pharos Sirius). I will await the patch note day and complain some more.

I'm hoping that more endgame players voice their concern as well regarding how the development of this game is going. At least on this forum, I see the general consensus had always been MORE FUN AND REWARDING CHALLENGING CONTENTS. Which is simple to say but difficult to grasp. Still, in no way am I pleased that new dungeons are designed for fresh lvl50 players than the loyal regulars that's been sitting here for 6 months supporting this game and SE with much trust and faith.

Sad to say that the trust is slowly going down the drain.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashuto View Post

I don't think people are understanding the concept of ilvl on content and that's why. A higher ilvl doesn't necessarily mean a harder difficulty, The same with a lower ilvl doesn't mean it is easier. It should be like this, but it isn't. It should be there to say "You're not geared enough for this content, please obtain some better gear from other dungeons".

ilvl requirements should be based on the end rewards, The greater the rewards (ilvl Gear/Tomes) then the higher the ilvl and difficulty should be. I'm not saying that our grinding dungeons for Tomes should be so hard that it takes 45-60mins to clear with skilled players, No one wants that because its grinding and time consuming. But at the same time players should have to build up, not just fresh 50 gear to end game gear in a few days. Yes, I understand the point that its like this for casual players, But SE is making things obsolete in the process. Stricter ilvl requirements on content would stop that.

Let's say I start playing this game takes me a few weeks to hit 50, And that all content has a higher ilvl. That just mean I have to spend a little bit more time gearing up to reach the new end game. It shouldn't matter if it takes a few extra days or weeks to gear up. At least that way it gives a player more time to learn their job, Cause running around spamming AoE's in fates aren't cutting it.

It's to late to change current dungeons, But in the future I would like to see ilvl requirements be stricter on new content. Good example CoB T6-T9 should be ilvl90, Sound to restrictive? Shouldn't be Myth Cap and Coils lockouts are gone in 2.2. Sure most everyone who will be doing new CoB will be ilvl90 anyways.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arkista; 03-09-2014 at 12:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Namasu View Post
    ilvl too low, which indicates that difficulty and rewards aren't as proportionate (ala Pharos Sirius). I will await the patch note day and complain some more.

I'm hoping that more endgame players voice their concern as well regarding how the development of this game is going. At least on this forum, I see the general consensus had always been MORE FUN AND REWARDING CHALLENGING CONTENTS. Which is simple to say but difficult to grasp. Still, in no way am I pleased that new dungeons are designed for fresh lvl50 players than the loyal regulars that's been sitting here for 6 months supporting this game and SE with much trust and faith.

iLvl for Labyrinth of the Ancients is 50 and drop 80 gear...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Blackmage Vivi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Namasu View Post

maybe it's because people are tired of that mind set? players should be screwed over because they started later? good one.
    (0)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast