Player
    Character
    Erza Skarlet
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

rmts who spam tells

I have 116 rmt tell spammers on my black list. why dosent SE ban these accounts already? every time I look at my black list after "actions against rmts" is released I lose 1 maybe 2 names as accounts deleted. dose SE really not care about the people who want to play this game or the dirty rmt subscription money?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lyli Hanabira
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    SE doesn't delete RMT characters so that the names cannot be re-used. Not reading (Deleted) doesn't mean they haven't been banned.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Banned does not mean character deleted.

Characters stay until the account holder deletes them.

Most of the names on your list can be safely removed from the blacklist if you go from the top.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Attackat Muaddib
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    SE *NEEDS* to implement a feature where banned IDs are automatically removed/deleted from the blacklist.

jc
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Or just blacklist the terms the RMT use to advertise. I'm sure legit players are not going to be sending tells to each other with 'pvpbank.com' in them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dijana Menatas
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AttacKat View Post
    SE *NEEDS* to implement a feature where banned IDs are automatically removed/deleted from the blacklist.

jc
    There are plenty of other reasons to blacklist someone that doesnt involve RMT. Someone harrasses you, you blist them, they get a temp ban, it auto removes them from blacklist, they can come straight back to harrass you once the ban is lifted.

Chances are the (deleted) characters were legitimate players who got hacked and then deleted their character after realising half their server probably has them blacklisted now
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fynlar Eira
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    There are plenty of other reasons to blacklist someone that doesnt involve RMT. Someone harrasses you, you blist them, they get a temp ban, it auto removes them from blacklist, they can come straight back to harrass you once the ban is lifted.
    I think we're only talking about perma bans, not temp bans.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dijana Menatas
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    I think we're only talking about perma bans, not temp bans.
    I did consider that, but is it possible to actually create a system to differentiate between the two? (I'm honestly not sure) Not to mention plenty of perma bans can get reversed if they can 'prove' they were hacked- if it was someone legitimately hacked for RMT then being able to automatically remove the name from blists would be a great idea, since then innocent players dont have to delete their character or server change. But then Im sure there are plenty of people who could claim they werent at fault for something and come back to bypass the blist.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Dijana View Post
    Why pose a strawman? You know damned well he was referring to PERMA bans since

a) the thread is about RMT

b) SE don't 'temp ban' RMT
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kimikryo Torahige
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayoc View Post
    Or just blacklist the terms the RMT use to advertise. I'm sure legit players are not going to be sending tells to each other with 'pvpbank.com' in them.
    well often enough they will use filter evasion measures by using special letters to bring their message across

Often it looks like reading it out loud will opebn the gate of Tartarus
    (0)