Page 182 of 618 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahamster View Post
    Our current grade 6 node is Ifrit.
    How gatherer going to get involved with that? lol

You already see tons of thread on JP side mad about gatherers being left out; tell them this and they will go nuts www
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Estellios Deatras
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I think Rentahamster means the turn-in-bonus XP for completing Ifrit.... I think ><;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Estellios View Post
    I think Rentahamster means the turn-in-bonus XP for completing Ifrit.... I think ><;
    Ohhh didn't think of that one, damn that would be nice... never done Ifrit normal or Hyper yet... been waiting for Wife to wanting to go do it... orz
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Excited about the gatherer news in a couple ways. One, xp gain will be easier, and two, (my favorite) new items to discover. When I started the game I more or less started as a fisherman and it was my goal to contribute as much data about fishing as possible so people could get into it easier. Whenever Grade 6 nodes come out I'll be doing the same thing and exploring them thoroughly.

Unfortunately I don't think they'll do this until 1.21 or a subpatch of 1.20 at the earliest since they have to come up with new items (although there's already a lot of unused fish in the dats), make new leves, make new recipes that utilize the new items and so on.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Rep Response - 11/07/11 Carry over recast timer from pre-class change.

This one is about where you have a action you can use which has recast timer 30minutes or w/e and when you change class the recast starts even though it was available before the class change OR when you used some action and say recast was 2 minute left on a 30 minute recast, when changing the class it resets that timer to 30 minutes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    皆さん、こんばんは。
    Good evening everyone,

ご報告いただいているアレイズなど、リキャストタイムが長いアクションについては、
    クラスチェンジ前のリキャストタイムを引き継ぐよう変更を検討中です。
    For long action’s with long recast timers such as arise that has been reported; we’re looking into making it possible to carry over pre-class change recast time.

実装時期など決まり次第、あらためてお知らせいたします。
    Once the release timing is confirmed will update you once again.

(2)

Player
    Character
    Renta Hamster
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Estellios View Post
    Ding ding ding ding!

Gold star for Estellios!
    (0)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Threads: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/s...vBForum_Thread

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Rep Response - 11/07/11 Changes to /battletargetmode and /assist command in 1.20

Changes to /battletargetmode and /assist command coming in 1.20

Quote Originally Posted by Mocchi View Post
    /battletargetmode については、ご指摘の通り、自PCにヘイトが乗っている敵のみターゲットする仕様になっています。
    Regarding /battletargetmode; like you mentioned currently it’s set up so you can only target those with hate on your own PC.

ご要望のあった「パーティメンバーにヘイトが乗っている敵のみ」への変更は、現在の仕組みではすぐに対応することが難しいことから、早急にできる見直しとして、パッチ1.20で以下の調整を行う予定です。
    For the change request “targeting enemy with hate on party member”, with current setup we cannot address this right away so for for fast changes we are planning to adjust the following in patch 1.20.
    • ターゲットの対象を「自PCにヘイトが乗っている敵」から「戦闘行動を行っている敵のみ」に変更
      Change from “Target enemy with hate on own PC” to “Target enemy which is fighting”
    • 他PCがターゲット中の対象をターゲットするためのテキストコマンド「/assist 」を実装
      To target other PC players target adding text command [/assist]

少々お時間を頂くことになりますが、パッチ1.20リリース後、改めてフィードバックをいただければと思います。
    We will need some time but after patch 1.20 release, if you could please feedback again would appreciate it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Loki Jortunn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Yup at level 40+ you get 4k xp going up to 5k as you close in on 50, still takes a ridiculously long time to level a job but its some nice free xp never the less.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Rep Response - 11/07/11 Market and Adventure Guild NPC selling different price.

Some players noticed the market NPC and NPC in adventure guild selling same item but at different price so started a thread to check if it's a bug. Here's rep response for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    皆さん、こんばんは。
    Good Evening Everyone,

3都市の冒険者ギルドにいるNPCと、マーケットのローファッション街(通り/横丁)にいるNPCについては、
    同じアイテムであっても価格を下げて販売しています。
    For NPC in the 3 cities by Adventures Guild and Market’s low fasion NPC; although they are selling the same item the price is sold at lower price.

これは初心者プレイヤーがアクセスしやすく、かつ利用頻度が高いという理由から意図的に設定されたものです。
    This was set up this way so it’s easier to access for new players at same time increase the frequency of usage.

ただそれ以外のNPCにおいて販売価格が違う場合、
    不具合である可能性がありますので、エリア名、NPC名、座標、該当アイテム名などの情報を、
    フィードバックいただけますと幸いです。
    However if the selling price for other NPC’s are different it could be a bug so if you could please report the area name, NPC name, location, item name would appreciate it. Thanks.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jahdahn Vahlshdeh
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Thank you for doing these translations for us! Very kind and thoughtful of you.
    (2)

Strix: "Behold this collection of grimoires of legend! Feel their power and puissance, and let it fill you with rapturous pleasure...then DIE!"

<>.<>.<>
    Hai! I'm Vahl, in ur mmorpgs, sort'n my inventory and putt'n 2 many H's in my name since FFXI..
    FFXIV Inventory Tetris Champ

Page 182 of 618 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast