Page 143 of 618 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Nefario Call
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    What i'd REALLY like, and i'm sure other will agree,
    is a downloadable/stream-able version of the video complete with subtitles.
    This way we can see and hear the way Yoshi describes it and not just read a transcript.
    (2)
    --------------
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/145190-Dungeons-Opening-Up-To-Explore
    Make it happen.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by NefarioCall View Post
    What i'd REALLY like, and i'm sure other will agree,
    is a downloadable/stream-able version of the video complete with subtitles.
    This way we can see and hear the way Yoshi describes it and not just read a transcript.
    Now that official translators can do lol; that way too much for me to handle from work lol
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Darium Ashaman
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Now that official translators can do lol; that way too much for me to handle from work lol
    I completely agree/understand. BUT I would love SE if they provided it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    they mentioned in the translated ones that they want to try and get the 1.19a out 2 weeks after todays 1.19 patch?
    can't find the place that had all the translated twitter posts.

The first new map redesign he says it's Gridania and they working at fast pace for this
    (7)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 10-05-2011 at 01:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Evangelus Seed
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    they speak about the town gridania or the forest?
    (0)
    Rédacteur sur JeuxOnline FFXIV : http://ffxiv.jeuxonline.info/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/JOL_FFXIV

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelus View Post
    they speak about the town gridania or the forest?
    When he showed that map he said new gridania, but pretty sure it means the black shroud included.

The dude next to YoshiP is Foxclon (Molbol)

The concept art they showed at 27:35 is Fighter Warrior job 戦士 in FF11 was Warrior so changed the name.

The concept art they showed at 27:51 is Bard job

28:02 YoshiP > here's the bow art... oops wrong one

28:11 YoshiP > This here too

28:18 YoshiP > And here's the bow

28:20 Foxclon > this kind of miss happens lol (showing the image) 28:44 YoshiP > (laugh) people (staff) outside is mad (for showing the image lol)

29:49 YoshiP > (showing video of PUG using ifrit weapon) and here is the well talked PUG weapon and also this is the new dungeon coming in this patch.

31:29 YoshiP > (showing the item screen) blue materia they are showing is Materia IV that has magic critical hit +50 and red one above is Physical Critical hit +50 materia IV

32:01 showing screen which shows materias attached to the weapon

32:39 showing materia icon with number next to the weapon/gear is number of materia attached

38:50 YoshiP talking about why chocobo's are only male right now saying that Ishgard are the ones controlling the chocobo's and they are only allowing male chocobo's outside of Ishgard at the moment.

44:50 YoshiP talking about PvP where one type is where you face each other and fight in front but for the other type is a zone where you go in and it's suddenly a war zone so anyone can attack you from anywhere but just be noted that you will get warning before entering the zone so you don't have to worry too much about getting PK'ed

58:26 YoshiP Q: What's after Ifrit is it Titan? YoshiP> mmmm and busts out the weapon with moogle on it and dev/staff outside is saying ahh (lol) but yeah it's going ot be a curve ball but next god we're thinking is that one.
    http://goo.gl/pNsNQ

01:04:00 YoshiP talking about PL but basically same thing he said before on his post for the reason why he's allowing PL.

01:07:40 YoshiP talking about how the recipe on The Lodestone is showing level 51-60 but saying these are for leveling up when you're near 50 and doesn't mean the cap is going to be raised. (Just like mob level doesn't stop at 50)

01:10:20: YoshiP starts talking about the job where you get the quest at 30 and putting on "job stone" (not sure about the final naming) but by putting it on you can switch jobs.
    (they mentioned that on NA twitter? I don't see it + don't see them talking about the combo system idea)
    for the combo part YoshiP just gave example they wanted to make a system where one person can hit Red Lotus from behind the mob then using another action from the front which will end up as combo and making it so you can try to do solo combo, at same time also trying to see if they can add this same stuff for magic spell combos.

01:15:30 YoshiP talks about Sexy (looking) gear he should be able to have something by 1.22/1.23

--------------
    http://i51.tinypic.com/4lnlns.png this map is for Northern Thanalan forgot to mention that one, pretty sure others figured it out already. Top right of the image says "Crystal Tower" hard to read the other two. I guess they got 4 landmarks per zone?? each corner of that image seems to be marked LANDMARK

http://goo.gl/BCC7Z
    This one I explained earlier YoshiP said it's Gridania but this one also after looking at above map again check this one out and it says on bottom left "Ancient Eorzea stratum" top left shows mountain something, can't read out the 2nd kanji.

---------
    Some more info:

Quote Originally Posted by Picoman View Post
    Hey Rein, any chance you can translate what Wada said at the beginning? I am hoping he said the game has guaranteed funding for the next 10 years haha.
    Wada starts off saying by "Ive been summoned" and YoshiP asking him as a joke if he had some drink and Wada answers No, but he goes off saying thanks for being with us for the past year and today I wanted to be here since everyone is working really hard says everyone has a strong will to change this game no matter what it takes. Then he tries to talk some more about how summoners summoned avatar/primals (himself since claims he was summoned) are good guys... but YoshiP comes in saying we have lots to talk today so you can leave now, and he tries to stay but YoshiP tells him no, it's ok... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA_HACK View Post
    He commented on a false media blip I believe (about SE just now starting to mend the game)
    yeah has small part that mentions that then YoshiP goes I was pissed about that then they quickly change the subject w

(19)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 10-05-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Murugan Raj
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    When he showed that map he said new gridania, but pretty sure it means the black shroud included.
    Can you take a look at the picture of the zone he held up.

http://i51.tinypic.com/16krpdu.png

Does it say North Thanalan, or North Black Shroud (or something else entirely?).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Murugan View Post
    Can you take a look at the picture of the zone he held up.

http://i51.tinypic.com/16krpdu.png

Does it say North Thanalan, or North Black Shroud (or something else entirely?).
    On the top of that paper it says 森林 = forest/woods

I'm editing my previous posts as I get new info from the video (watching right now) so if you want new info just keep on refreshing... sorry lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Agilo Sur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23

The dude next to YoshiP is Foxclon (Molbol)

The concept art they showed at 27:35 is Fighter job
    Can you clarify that this is "Fighter." Poster earlier was stating this is confirmation of Warrior. I seemed to think otherwise, not based on the image, rather the tweet that accompanied. Thoughts?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aedida Aldricht
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidonoidon_Sur View Post
    Can you clarify that this is "Fighter." Poster earlier was stating this is confirmation of Warrior. I seemed to think otherwise, not based on the image, rather the tweet that accompanied. Thoughts?
    It could be the same thing but named differently. Just like how Executioner is what they call Marauder in the Japanese version.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Yeah that ^
    Cool signature, btw!
    Not you, Oscillate_Wildly.
    Not you.

Page 143 of 618 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast