Page 552 of 618 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Evangelus Seed
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    rein, can you translate the part with N.Yoshida please? =)
    http://www.4gamer.net/games/000/G000...3/index_5.html
    (0)
    Rédacteur sur JeuxOnline FFXIV : http://ffxiv.jeuxonline.info/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/JOL_FFXIV

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Why don't you guys consider the translator job always posted on the forum...
    Rein is right on the part of Localization. This is the common misconception people make with bilingual people. Yes, Rein can speak and understand both, but its not enough to be on a professional level. Just like you wouldn't hire a person who spoke English off the street to teach it. You need the formal training to manipulate and flavor your words. This kind of training takes awhile to do and is frequently done at the university levels.

I know where he is coming from though, with juggling both languages xD. Though I don't speak Japanese, I share the same experiences through being raised with Spanish. I can easily do translations, but then I run into the same thing Rein does; perfecting the English part so that it sounds natural. Things like thought patterns and sentence structure get in the way, and to us, it sounds perfectly normal for the most part >.>

Localization is a whoooooole different ballpark ><
    (3)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Yoshida Naoki - Comment in 4Gamer 12-28-2012

Source: http://www.4gamer.net/games/000/G000000/20121218003/index_5.html
    (Only Yoshida Naoki section translated)

Q1: From the games sold in 2012, which game title impressed you (or impacted you) the most?

Title: Guild Wars 2
    Hardware: PC

In Japan this game isn’t well known but I was honestly surprised and impressed with the world that was created over many years and flood of challenging systems.
    It has a PvP system with World vs World theme, the difference in classes is extremely small, and implementation of Dynamic Events where players can participate freely. The balancing is done very well.
    I will be observing closely at their operations and their billing policy, as i have great interest! They are a very strong enemy!!

Q2: Which entertainment content sold/released in 2012 left strongest impression?

For 2012 I think it’s “Evangelion Shingekijyouban:Q”(anime) Secretly I’m a mania so.......
    I don’t think there are any movies that can make that much people viewing leaving speachless in 3-5 minutes from opening of the movie and from the day before opening. shown on TV.
    After the end roll finished it showed the following episode announcement you always see, these couples were sitting next to me and the male muttered “It was Eva....” was very memorable.
    I’m really looking forward to what’s going to happen next, until I see the end I think I won’t die (laugh)

Q3: Which person were you personally paying close attention to in 2012?

It would be Mr. Hinata Takeshi (Manga artist). He is currently writing a basket ball manga in the weekly Shounen Magazine, I have been enjoying the comics and the weekly releases.
    They are trying to go forward but always end up hitting a wall. No matter how much they try to go over that obstacle they end up feeling frustrated again and being put in a position where the main characters are not only the key people working hard. The will they have to try and still move on forward and the characters lines are very memorable. I think Mr. Hinata is hard on himself and pretty reckless himself. When the work is very hard, his work gives me a lot of courage.

Q4: What is your ambition towards 2013, or message for 4Gamer readers.

FINAL FANTASY XIV will reborn and leap through 2013.
    To repay to all those players around the world supporting and not only to the fans, but to all those reading the 4Gamer, I would like to deliver a product which will surprise everyone.
    Please look forward to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!

(19)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
    Reinheart, are the links on the first page no longer being updated? Is there a way for me to easily see if new things have been posted?
    Sorry been slacking a bit on the forums, let me check at the dev tracker, I noticed some good ones I should translate.
    I haven't been updating the OP also... need to work on that, sorry about that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    No excuses Rein!! Now bend over so I can spank you >o<
    (2)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    No excuses Rein!! Now bend over so I can spank you >o<
    ..................you do understand the consequences you will be going through for even laying a hand finger on my subligar buttocks right?
    (9)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 12-29-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Bring it! D:
    (2)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

YoshiP Response - 12/26/12 Reps and dev team (and YoshiP) are still checking forums

YoshiP responded to some of the players after the Nico-nama live broadcast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    プロデューサ/ディレクタの吉田です。
    Producer/Director Yoshida here,

FF25周年、そして先ほどのニコニコ生放送へのご声援、ありがとうございます!
    これからも新生FFXIVだけでなく、FFを最大化するために、
    走り続ける26年目以降でありたいと思います^^
    Thank you for cheering for the 25th anniversary, along with the Nico-nama live broadcast!
    Not only for FFXIV but wishing to expand FF to keep on running into the 26th and later years ^^

To CimaGarahau
    年末に差し掛かり、βに向かって突き進む中、書き込みが減っておりご心配をおかけしていますが、
    今でもしっかり日々フォーラムの確認はしていますし、Repとも検討しています。
    頂いた声はβや製品リリースへの糧とさせて頂いていますので、ご安心ください^^
    As we head towards beta and end of the year the amount of posts have decreased but I am checking the forum daily, and the Reps are also looking into them. Your voices are received and will be used as a energy source for beta and product release so don't worry ^^
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Rep Response - 12/27/12 - Existence of this forum?

lucia is worried that once beta starts this forum is going to be quite as most writing in here are most likely Legacy players.

Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    こんばんは。
    Good evening,

Quote Originally Posted by lucia View Post
    ・βテストはレガシー資格持っている人全員参加可能。
    ・このフォーラムに投稿出来る人ってほとんどレガシー資格持ってますよね?
    ・βテストは守秘義務有
    ここから導かれる帰着点。βテスト中、このフォーラム、ほとんど書き込みが途絶えませんか?
    もしかしたらこのフォーラムは、現行の記録として残しておいて、新生の正式版が立ち上がるか、
    オープンβが立ち上がった段階で、新しく立ち上げ直したほうが良いのではないですか?
    - For beta test, all those with Legacy status can participate.
    - Beta test will have NDA.
    During the beta test, this forum won't have much posts wouldn't it?
    Wouldn't it be better to maybe leave this forum as memory of current version and start up a new one for ARR, or rebuild a new one at the timing of open beta?
    ご指摘のようにレガシーキャンペーンの条件を満たしている方は、
    βテストフェーズ1からテストに参加できるため、本フォーラムに書き込み機会が減る可能性もあります。
    ただ、βテストに参加していない方が閲覧できる公式フォーラムは、
    本フォーラムのみですので引き続き運用を行っていきます。
    また、新生に移行するタイミングで、これまでの投稿いただいたものを残すのか、
    どこかにまとめるのか、変更点などがあるのかなどについては詳細が決まり次第、お伝えします。
    As you mentioned for those that qualify for Legacy status can participate in the tests from phase 1 therefor it is possible that the posts in this forum will decrease.
    However, for those that can't participate in the beta test, this is the only official forums. So we will continue to operate this forum.
    Also, we will decide on what to do with the posts we received up until the timing when we transition into ARR, to keep them or store it somewhere else. Once we have the details worked out will let you all know.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Rep Response - 12/27/12 Beta Road map typo... XI fixed to XIV!

They fixed the typo that was on the XIV beta test road map page

Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    こんばんは。
    Good evening,
    Quote Originally Posted by S-PAI View Post
    2012/12/27公開の「ファイナルファンタジーXIV: 新生エオルゼアの今後スケジュールについて (2012/12/27)」ですが、
    右上の「http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com」が「www...i.com」となっています。
    On top right of the page for schedule information released on 2012/12/27 FFXIV:ARR is showing www.finalfantasyxi.com where it should be www.finalfantasyxiv.com
    こちら本日修正を行いました。
    ご報告ありがとうございました。
    We have corrected this today.
    Thank you for reporting it.
    (8)

Page 552 of 618 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 ... LastLast