Page 573 of 618 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Rosalynne Hawethorne
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilan View Post
    hmmm... strange indeed..
    what if it has something to do with the "Void"? As in in-game "place", the one related to Atomos and company? How is the Void called in japanese?
    Ugh...Void makes me think of Voidwatch/Abyssea...</shudders> XD
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hollow makes me think Dark Souls.
    I'm okay with this.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Dragonheart Lux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Nice new infos
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deakka Elsmeth
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Makwa View Post
    Hollow makes me think Dark Souls.
    I'm okay with this.
    As someone who just rediscovered Dark Souls, I would welcome this. Provided there's no equivalent of Pursuers > bead spam bastards in the township
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakka View Post
    As someone who just rediscovered Dark Souls, I would welcome this. Provided there's no equivalent of Pursuers > bead spam bastards in the township
    And then SE says that all the hollow ones are really dead and all that Loui could save was our memories - and so we are all waiting for the sending like Tidus / Auron in FFX.

... lol

Also someone get a screenshot of that article so we can force Mr Reinheart to translate it word for word.....

(Btw, thank you AkiRouscelia )

Edit: I dont want to start a big conversation so.. @Vilhem: I didn't mean a literal word for word, that should be obvious (nothing makes sense in a literal word for word translation...). Just that the whole thing is translated, every line. Word for word was the emphasis on producing a more official translation format - which includes more trivial details.
    (3)
    Last edited by Shougun; 01-28-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    word for word and translation should never be used in the same sentence, like, ever >.>

Rein might use different words, but ultimately he will come up with roughly the same meaning. I asked for the kanji earlier so that we could look into the meaning of the kanji and appropriate synonyms for the phrase in question, which has been the discussion since last page. Rein wouldn't be able to tell us much more
    (1)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Aguri Greygoose
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    It is a very interesting discussion
    "うつろ" is a term that refers to the physical state of "Nothing inside" (= Empty), in Japanese.
    And also It is used to refer as a metaphorical expression for the "No meaning", "No value", "mental collapse" like that.

But in this case, I guess "うつろ" is more close as meaning of ”An uncertain exist”
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    It might be that the name is a part from all of our characters hibernating. The survivors might have thought of us as empty shells leftover from the battle. This is because by the ending video nobody likely knew that Lousoix was planning on bringing all of characters asleep, so if any excavators found our bodies they might have thought they were shells before our characters woke up. Or, like someone else commented, our bodies was destroyed and recreated, which would explain the new appearance of our gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    It might be that the name is a part from all of our characters hibernating. The survivors might have thought of us as empty shells leftover from the battle. This is because by the ending video nobody likely knew that Lousoix was planning on bringing all of characters asleep, so if any excavators found our bodies they might have thought they were shells before our characters woke up. Or, like someone else commented, our bodies was destroyed and recreated, which would explain the new appearance of our gear.
    Will from the video it just seem like we was just teleport in time from the other video it say we send in time where we remain for a time. But from the new video it seem they was just teleport and only a few sec have pass for them.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Will from the video it just seem like we was just teleport in time from the other video it say we send in time where we remain for a time. But from the new video it seem they was just teleport and only a few sec have pass for them.
    Well... if you take away your mind or pause it for couple of years, when you resume it won't you feel like nothing happened?
    (1)

Page 573 of 618 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast