Page 550 of 618 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Kristina Farron
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelus View Post
    Basically it's the same with 4Gamer (reporters from the two sites are interviewed together).
    With some detail:
    1. The Windows 8 touch UI was started on 2011 autumn as a part of co-promotion project with PC makers and Microsoft.
    2. The ultrabook used for touch UI demo was slower than the 'LOW' PC used for live demo, but it's still able to run ARR.
    3. There will be no official support (such as graphic option "very low") for machine under Core2Duo + 8800GT.
    4. About the delay of Close Beta phase 1, Yoshi said a player told him it's very hard to wait for 6 weeks without anything to play with, also concern about the community will fall apart with such a long blank. Yoshi responds "I knew that very well", but emphasized "It's more important to keep the quality of ARR attractive and competitive with other MMO, if we can success on this, the community will get together again".
    (7)
    フォーラム右上の開発者投稿、こまめにチェックしよう。

Player
    Character
    Kristina Farron
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    New JP rep response
    http://bit.ly/WYcY2d

Which confirmed "all LEGACY users", plus lucky non-legacy users who applied beta test will get invite to CB1.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Evangelus Seed
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    in the interview they spoke about airship content?
    (0)
    Rédacteur sur JeuxOnline FFXIV : http://ffxiv.jeuxonline.info/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/JOL_FFXIV

Player
    Character
    Aki Rouscelia
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    First thing that got me was the abolishment of anima? Yoshi P gave his reasoning being it's disheartening to be told by a friend that a FATE event is starting in Ul'dah while you're in Gridania with no anima, so they're removing it.

Airships and Boats are going to be tied to content and the storyline. He thinks it'd be nice to have pirates attack the airships, and Krakens and other sea monsters attack the boats a la. FFXI.

Someone said "wet" for the "very high" preset. It doesn't mean "wet" the way you think it does, it's just another onomatopoeic word with a meaning better explained in Japanese than English. In a nutshell it's just "flashy and gaudy".
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Munba Lunru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiRouscelia View Post
    Airships and Boats are going to be tied to content and the storyline. He thinks it'd be nice to have pirates attack the airships, and Krakens and other sea monsters attack the boats a la. FFXI.
    Nice!

About anima, it means we'll have free teleport? Nobody will use transportations in that case..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kristina Farron
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Munba View Post
    Nice!

About anima, it means we'll have free teleport? Nobody will use transportations in that case..
    The teleport well require gil as airship and ship.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kuro L'anzce
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiRouscelia View Post
    First thing that got me was the abolishment of anima? Yoshi P gave his reasoning being it's disheartening to be told by a friend that a FATE event is starting in Ul'dah while you're in Gridania with no anima, so they're removing it.

Someone said "wet" for the "very high" preset. It doesn't mean "wet" the way you think it does, it's just another onomatopoeic word with a meaning better explained in Japanese than English. In a nutshell it's just "flashy and gaudy".
    source? i do not think those are official post that can be publish.. i never seen this information before.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Munba Lunru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    I think those are info from GameWatch?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuro L'anzce
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Munba View Post
    I think those are info from GameWatch?
    Need to get proper translation! D:
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ronberku Vantarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirra_Lanzce View Post
    Need to get proper translation! D: Reinhart wherefore art thou!
    Sorry couldn't help it lol. But I'm glad that they thought this through and that teleport will be something you'll have to pay gil for. But yeah, I'm also hoping for a translation on that boat and airship part. It will certainly put a big smile on my face if they will go that way.
    (1)
    My gallery of regulart art and random drawings: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10502152/1/New%20sketchbook?h=7762c3

Page 550 of 618 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 ... LastLast