Page 534 of 618 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 6180
    Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    It's in English, gyoo... Here have a cookie anyway. ^^
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by HiirNoivl View Post
    It's in English, gyoo... Here have a cookie anyway. ^^
    orz.. I just checked right after and it wasn't there... oh well... good practice for me
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    They kind of look like vanity pets. Could be wrong.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Velhart View Post
    I'm pretty sure YoshiP and devs working on some type of card game... everyone was asking for it and himself saying just waiting for devs to have a interesting idea which he can give a 'go' sign to... so maybe this is a hint for it??
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Velhart View Post
    Was there any word if that was going to happen? (vanity pets)
    I think that is a good idea of what they are though. Would explain their relation of being put together. Or Reinhearts comment on them being cards.. :O .. that would be so exciting ! Would be interesting if every card was also a vanity pet XD

Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    orz.. I just checked right after and it wasn't there... oh well... good practice for me
    I posted it right before you translated it XD... But thank you for being so swift in your translations!
    (0)

We're getting chocobo raising (most likely in the style of XI baby (actual model) > adolescent (actual model) > adult)..so I don't think it's a vanity pet system but the first stage of raising your own chocobo for the "Buddy" system.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Was there any word if that was going to happen? (vanity pets)
    I think that is a good idea of what they are though. Would explain their relation of being put together. Or Reinhearts comment on them being cards.. :O .. that would be so exciting ! Would be interesting if every card was also a vanity pet XD
    I think I remember they said it was a neat idea and would see about implementing them after 2.0. So basically it was thrown into the "Good Idea Pile", but don't think anything was said beyond that.

I would be excited if they were part of a card game. I loved Triple Triad, I look forward to any new card game they make.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cec White
    World
    Mandragora
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    We're getting chocobo raising (most likely in the style of XI baby (actual model) > adolescent (actual model) > adult)..so I don't think it's a vanity pet system but the first stage of raising your own chocobo for the "Buddy" system.
    maybe you get to raiseyour own bomblet too from the pics :P or who knows they could be another thing to fight alongside you like chocobos will.
    (0)
    "Sorry-dorry"

Prince Bartholemew Fatima

Player
    Character
    Kaeya Alberich
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Uum, Rein, I'm sorry to pester you with such a silly question... >.<;

In the degeki interview (http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...4/index-4.html) at the very end they talk about music and something with Limsa and the admiral. I guess I'm too much of a fan girl not to ask...could you translate that bit? ^^; I'd be incredibly happy to have that bit of info about my fav char but google translate didn't really help me out...

Sorry!!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Loggos View Post
    Uum, Rein, I'm sorry to pester you with such a silly question... >.<;

In the degeki interview (http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...4/index-4.html) at the very end they talk about music and something with Limsa and the admiral. I guess I'm too much of a fan girl not to ask...could you translate that bit? ^^; I'd be incredibly happy to have that bit of info about my fav char but google translate didn't really help me out...

Sorry!!!
    ――改修という部分では、街やフィールドの曲もだいぶ印象が変わりました。こちらはすべて祖堅さんが手掛けているのでしょうか?
    The town and field's music also changed when talking about the repaired areas. Is Mr. Soken working on all of these?

吉田:そうですね。α版の曲に関しては祖堅です。彼はあのキャラにしてこの曲を仕上げてくるんですよ(笑)。基 本的に僕は曲にすごくうるさいですし、祖堅も「負けるかあああ!」ってタイプなので、彼には厳しいです(笑)。リムサ・ロミンサの曲などはすでに4回ぐら いリテイクを出しています。「海賊の海なのに、海軍とパイレーツなイメージが曲から聞こえてこない。海と青空って単純なイメージは辞めて」とかですね。
     リムサ・ロミンサの提督は女性ですが、あそこは男くさいほうが合うと思いつつ……しかしよい曲なので、最終的には祖堅に押し切られそうです (笑)。祖堅も曲にはものすごく真摯な男なので、打打発止のやり取りの方が、テンションが上がるみたいなので、いい曲が仕上がると思いますよ。
    Yoshida: Yes. For the music on alpha version it's by Soken. He's that character and creates these musics (laugh). Basically I'm really noisy regarding music and Soken is also the type that's like "I'm not going to lose!!" so I'm hard on him (laugh). For Limsa Lomisa music we already done about 4 retakes. We talk over stuff like "It's sea with pirates; can't hear the image of marines and pirates. Please don't do something simple like sea and blue sky type of image."

Limsa Lominsa's admiral is a female, but for that area the music will be better if it had a manly feeling... It's good music so in the end I might lose to Soken's music (laugh) Soken's is really sincere with music and he gets more tension when it's loud (going back and forth with YoshiP) so I believe the good music will be composed.

..../10char
    (19)

Page 534 of 618 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 ... LastLast