Page 519 of 618 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 529 569 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    This mindset will sell this game by itself. Word of mouth is powerful in the right hands
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Dragoon View Post
    This mindset will sell this game by itself. Word of mouth is powerful in the right hands
    It's a good mindset, now to hope he does more than just making this game "fit in" with the MMO world. GW2 is a good example, it's not a horrendous game, but it's not all that it was cracked up to be with the almost same mindset (doing it for the players.)

Also:

A Realm Reborn is due out next summer worldwide
    Correct me if I'm wrong but..isn't July a summer month?
    (3)
    Last edited by Elexia; 11-22-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Neorei Dawnbreaker
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Interesting tidbit:

I remember people crying foul that this could ever be true because it couldn't make sense and it was "just a silly rumor"........lol.

But yeah it's a lot of nuances we didn't get, which basically confirms, once again, things are delayed with SE's games due to trying to revamp ARR.

which pisses me off when i read "where is my verese" "what about KHIII" on SE fb page or any gaming website. Bitch they're trying to redo MY game wait for yours.
    (4)

Hero of Carpe Diem Linkshell

http://hero.guildwork.com/

always looking for good people.

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by neorei View Post
    which pisses me off when i read "where is my verese" "what about KHIII" on SE fb page or any gaming website. Bitch they're trying to redo MY game wait for yours.
    Versus was announced long ago XD. Of course I have my own priority on which games to release first but I'm happy to wait for their conviction to a product and give it the attention it may need (like FFXIV).

Wont stop me from calling vaporware or "omfg-ing" at date announcements though lol

Love this so much:
    . . .but to be honest, sales are secondary to me. My drive here is to regain the trust gamers had for us. . .
    I never want a company to go under but I dislike sellout strategies, you can be a business and not gouge your players at the same time.
    (3)
    Last edited by Shougun; 11-22-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dragonheart Lux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    It's a good mindset, now to hope he does more than just making this game "fit in" with the MMO world. GW2 is a good example, it's not a horrendous game, but it's not all that it was cracked up to be with the almost same mindset (doing it for the players.)

Also:

Another indirect confirmation that the previuous rumor was correct ? I always believed in it btw :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I don't know where he's getting his information on a summer release but that was never confirmed anywhere by SE. Only thing we know for sure at this point is first closed beta will start at the end of January or early February. Which could very well mean a summer release but we still have no official information.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    I don't know where he's getting his information on a summer release but that was never confirmed anywhere by SE. Only thing we know for sure at this point is first closed beta will start at the end of January or early February. Which could very well mean a summer release but we still have no official information.
    If I had to guess it seems a lot like this is more of an overview of an interview, truncated information since it's not in the same format as you'd see regular interviews.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80

Also:

You have seen yourself, Yoshida said they are only two months behind schedule on the road map, and has a new road map coming out soon. Lets not make assumptions again till the official road map is out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yubaba Yuba
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    A Realm Reborn is due out next summer worldwide, and if it's a success, then Naoki Yoshida will have engineered one of the most astonishing turnarounds in video-game history. "This may make me a failure as a businessman," he admitted, "but to be honest, sales are secondary to me. My drive here is to regain the trust gamers had for us. I have confidence [we'll succeed], or else I wouldn't have taken on this project in the first place."
    HOLD ON WHAT? Nowhere has it said anywhere that the game will be due sometime next summer... The game originally planned to launch in Jan or Feb, but was delayed 2.5 months so that makes it march or april. Seems more like spring to me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    Inb4 releasing too late, games going to die, everyone's going to lose interest comments.

Thanks for translating as usual Reinheart.
    (3)

Page 519 of 618 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 529 569 ... LastLast