Page 513 of 618 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Dragonheart Lux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks Rein, you're great as always.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Thank you Rein, you're a blessing to this community. I hope SE hires you someday to work on Final Fantasy.
    (4)

Player

Thanx for all your hard work Rein!!
    (2)
    His face says it all...

Gone (??) but certainly not forgotten... Louisiox, a true Hero!

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Thank you very much ^_^
    (1)

5. 11-13-2012 12:22 PM

Player
    Character
    Astral Moonlight
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 46
    Well, this has been said multiple times that ARR graphics will be somewhat of a downgrade. However if they were to keep the current game engine same graphics and all, you would still see alot of people be upset because they don't have a computer to run the game. Also, the other reason it getting downgraded somewhat is because of the PS3 limitations.
    (0)
    Want to know about Ishgard and See their High Houses?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nsion-name-%29

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    Well, this has been said multiple times that ARR graphics will be somewhat of a downgrade. However if they were to keep the current game engine same graphics and all, you would still see alot of people be upset because they don't have a computer to run the game. Also, the other reason it getting downgraded somewhat is because of the PS3 limitations.
    I don't really think it's so much of a downgrade as it is scalable options. I don't think we've seen the new game at max settings yet but I still consider the lighting and textures to be vastly superior to what I see on my PC with 1.xx. If all we've seen so far have been 85% or whatever settings, 100% might be significantly better again. Of course, PS3 version won't be as pretty, but because it's scalable, that doesn't have to limit the PC version at all. They can simply be at separate points on the scale. Easy.

However, this isn't really the place for conversations. *Shuffles off*
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    My bad

I didnt get around to thanking you! Was so tired that after it was all over I crawled into bed XD

So.. Thank you! I really appreciate the live translations of everything- you make watching the video live possible!

Yoshi needs to make you a custom Reinheart only subligar, big R engraved on it or something
    (5)
    Last edited by Shougun; 11-14-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Blank Oath
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    And because the devs are able to work better with the new engine. There was a problem and a time issue with creating new stuff for the old engine. Shouldn't take as long with the new. I am sure I heard of that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akujin Aetheoryn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I dont know what so many people are complaining about, the environments look gorgeous.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Deakka Elsmeth
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Reinheart deserves to be immortalized as an npc in game. Possibly as an assistant to a GC leader who translates everything into military orders (Oh snap, perfect for Gridania. A seedseer doesn't know how to properly position moving battalions!).

Also, he must wear a subligar
    (13)

Page 513 of 618 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 ... LastLast