Page 502 of 618 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Inura Bera
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Glad to hear that news about the benchmarking software, it may sound daft but I was really worried I wouldn't be able to see my character properly before going into the one time 2.0 character recreation thing.

Thanks for all the translations over the time Reinhart, they are much appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teuciont Arbedechi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Now I can wear a pink skirt while on my warrior? Fuck yes, I love that we have all these features that are ABSOLUTELY VITAL to the success of the game! Thank you everyone for suggesting this totally good idea! To think we were going to have something as silly as "classes looking like what they're supposed to." Haha, close one. Good thing the herd made their opinion vocal. It is the "MMO standard," after all.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Dragon
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Teuciont View Post
    Now I can wear a pink skirt while on my warrior? Fuck yes, I love that we have all these features that are ABSOLUTELY VITAL to the success of the game! Thank you everyone for suggesting this totally good idea! To think we were going to have something as silly as "classes looking like what they're supposed to." Haha, close one. Good thing the herd made their opinion vocal. It is the "MMO standard," after all.
    ever thought about classes wanting to wear their class specific gear but not able to since there are upgrades that most ppl demand of you?
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by GinTama View Post
    ever thought about classes wanting to wear their class specific gear but not able to since there are upgrades that most ppl demand of you?
    All SE had to do was attach jobs to it and problem is solved really. People don't "demand" upgrades of you, they just demand you actually try to show some care for the job you play lol.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Roranora Nonanora
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Ah the vanity, I kind of liked seeing people run by with diff gear on and be like ooh cg without having to check them and know that they picked ultimately the best gear possible even if it looked bad. granted everything is so mixed up and you can look like a complete tool lol but i don't really want to see people in battle wearing pj's or w/e! :3
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Siorai Aduaidh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by leomax View Post
    Ah the vanity, I kind of liked seeing people run by with diff gear on and be like ooh cg without having to check them and know that they picked ultimately the best gear possible even if it looked bad. granted everything is so mixed up and you can look like a complete tool lol but i don't really want to see people in battle wearing pj's or w/e! :3
    Agreed.

But you must understand that the only reason some have been lobbying for a vanity system is so they can play dress-up specifically in battle.

After all, we'll be able to wear whatever we want while walking around in ARR by just changing gear-sets -- vanity system is useless for that.

I don't really get why the Devs caved on this, but as long as we get a disable/toggle switch, those of us that care about gear integrity won't be affected.
    (8)
    Last edited by Zantetsuken; 10-20-2012 at 02:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Breladine Mahr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by GinTama View Post
    This.

Not to mention some of us just enjoying looking good. I'm sorry it will take you an extra whole second to run a "check" on me to find out what gear I'm actually wearing, but I'm so glad they're implementing vanity slots in the future.

It's a role-playing game. Looking the way you want is an awesome part of developing your unique character.
    (12)

No leeching, No PL'ing, just 100% playing the game.

Player
    Character
    Noctis Umbra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Discuss vanity slots here please.

Seriously, guys...
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Roranora Nonanora
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Apologies!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    ~No JP rep posts today~
    (1)

Page 502 of 618 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast