Page 474 of 618 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks for the translations today Rein.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    http://goo.gl/DD2Df - not sure if this applies to the NA? talking about net cafe accounts in Japan where some are worried their data isn't going to be transfered but Triairy saying don't worry they will also be transfered updated so they will be able to play with their characters in ARR at net cafe.
    Yeah this is mostly regarding asia.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Yep I remember seeing that one also + remember them also saying the notification icon in the 2.0 UI will have info such as this one to check on your market item status.
    After so many posts, I'm surprised you can keep track of all the little details that have been said. I completely forgot about the icon. Let's look forward to that or something like it in 2.0 ^_^

Sorry for the chatter again but it was to praise the Subliking so I hope people will overlook it this time ;P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiote Corissimo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrien View Post
    Nice. So archers/bard can switch debuff effects on the fly depending on the situation. Sounds convenient on our inventory bag and in the heat of battle.
    I think he actually means they intend to stick with the stupid WSs have addition effects kind of debuffing. Awful.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roranora Nonanora
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiote View Post
    I think he actually means they intend to stick with the stupid WSs have addition effects kind of debuffing. Awful.
    Thats the only thing that bugs me about this game, the fact that spells and ws's debuff.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Good evening!

Ogre Okipuit here with a bit more information and clarification about Free Companies!

As you may have heard, you'll need at least 4 people to create a free company and of course you can add more over time. We haven't finalized the details yet, but we're planning on allowing at least 100 members to join an FC.

As for the relationship between grand companies and free companies:
    • By requesting permission from a grand company, a free company can become a subsidiary of that grand company.
    • Despite the fact that free companies are subsidiaries of grand companies, you do not need to be members from the same Grand Company in order to found or join an FC.
    So, find the Free Company that doesn't want to be the Grand Company you are already apart of. Because if you join a FC that sided with the same GC as you have, there is little benefit?

Edit: Its quite possible I totally misunderstand the FC structure so the below may or not be a worry for SE.
    XD - Maybe should let the FC ally all three GC through negotiations and FC ranking up. Otherwise people who are in a LS that wants to go FC, and are stuck with different GC will argue over which GC to subside with (and split or spawn rotten feelings). (Or just allow us a one time GC reset)

Thanks for the update btw ^_^
    (0)
    Last edited by Shougun; 09-21-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Player
    Oh my, Looks like Okipuit goofed and posted in the wrong thread. He even deleted my post!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

YoshiP Response - 09/20/12 Another HotFix coming for Atomos

We getting another Hot Fix for Atomos.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    プロデューサ/ディレクタの吉田です。
    Producer/Director Yoshida Here

アトモスに関連した多数のフィードバックありがとうございます。
    Thank you for many feedbacks related to Atomos.

開発側でギルの排出量(軍票交換品のギル還元も含め)のデータを観測していましたが、
    現状でもギル/軍票排出量が想定以上であるという状態です。
    そのため、再度の調整となってしまいますが、明日の朝メンテナンスの上で、
    HOT FIXを適用させて頂こうと思います。
    主なHOT FIX意図は以下の通りです。
    Development side have been observing the data on amount of gil going out (to players) (along with amount of company seal traded items gil being restored) but even now the the current situation of amount of gil/company seals going out is much higher than expected.
    For that reason we will once again make adjustments and have a maintenance tomorrow morning to apply a HOT FIX. The main reason for HOT FIX are the following:

• ・軍票交換品の店売りギル価格の調整⇒ギル排出量の調整
    • ・アトモス出現判断頻度の調整⇒出現サイクルを抑えることで単位時間当たりの軍票獲得数調整
    • ・低レベル帯に配置されているアトモス周辺のモンスター撤去⇒低レベル帯の導線調整

• Adjustment to company seal traded item's store selling value > adjustment to amount of gil going out.
    • Adjustment to judgment on how frequent Atomos appears > by controlling the pop cycle adjust amount of company seals obtained at one time.
    • Removal of monsters around Atomos in low level areas > Adjustment to connection to low level

アトモスの報酬内容には手を加えず、全体のバランスを調整する方針としました。
    プレイヤーの皆様にはご迷惑をおかけしますが、よろしくお願い致します。
    We decided to make adjustments to overall balance and not touching the Atomos's reward. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing to the players.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

YoshiP Response - 09/20/12 TGS 2012 ARR Trailer up on youtube having issue

TGS 2012 ARR Trailer up on youtube having issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    プロデューサ/ディレクタの吉田です。
    Producer/Director Yoshida here,

素材は先日のプロデューサーレターLIVEのものよりも古く、
    また、ライティングもまだまだ、場所によって調整中(ディファードは補足して頂いている通り)で、
    髪の毛も、首追従物理も、フェイシャルも同様です。
    The material is older than the Producer Letter Live and lighting is not complete, and in parts some are being adjusted still and this goes for hair, neck physics and facial.

ここまではある意味、素材撮りした時期としては想定内なのですが、
    動画中のコマ落ちは明らかに想定外なので、現在調査を行っています。
    本日(というか昨日)吉田はTGS会場で実際に確認していますが、
    会場で放映されているものは全く問題ないため、エンコード問題の可能性が高いです。
    Up to this part we already had in mind due to the timing we gathered these materials. But the frame drop in the movie was not something planned so currently we are investigating. Today (or more like yesterday) I went to TGS stage and checked but from the one shown on stage there is no issue so it's most likely encoding error.

本当に初歩的なミスで申し訳ないですが、はっきり原因が特定でき次第またご連絡します。
    I really apologize for this basic miss but once the issue is confirmed we will update you.
    (17)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 09-21-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    TGS 2012 ARR Trailer up on youtube having issue
    LOL I ACTUALLY CALLED THAT!
    (4)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Page 474 of 618 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast