Page 449 of 618 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 6180

Player
    Character
    Raion Hellfire
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by darkm0d View Post
    I would have liked some questions on housing. Otherwise good info, just wish the interviewer even asked once about some residential details.
    Me too, I wanna know more about the housing as well!
    (1)
    http://amithist.deviantart.com/

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Rep Response - 08/24/12 No plans to ease raid/hamlet drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by Velhart View Post
    They had one response in there I couldn't make out about Militia and DL gear. Right here. http://goo.gl/YkcTN
    neo1 is asking to make it easier to get DL/Militia gear, reps response is pretty much same as what was said before on another thread so I didn't translate this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    こんばんは。
    Good evening,

Quote Originally Posted by neo1 View Post
    DLや ミリシア装備もそろそろ ならんかの救済をお願いします
    For DL and Militia gear could you please make it easier in some way.
    蛮神武器は戦利品ではなく、個人のかばんに直接入るものであるため、なかなか蛮神武器がドロップしないプレイヤーのため、現状のように、焔神のトーテム像やクポの実のお守りなどを戦利品としてドロップさせることで救済策を設けています。
    For primal weapons they are not loot item and items that goes directly into your inventory so for those players who is having trouble obtaining them we have totems or kupo nuts as loot to ease the situation.

ただ、カッターズクライや、オーラムヴェイル、ハムレット防衛戦の報酬は、いったん戦利品に入り、他PCに渡すことができるため、今のところ蛮神武器と同様の救済策を設けることは考えていません。
    However for Cutters Cry, Aurum Vale, Hamlet Defense rewards goes into loot first and can be passed to other players so we have no plans of having similar method as primals to ease the situation.

またドロップ率自体の緩和については、ダークライト装備やハムレット防衛戦で入手できる装備群の性能は、現状最高レベルのものですので現時点でドロップ率を緩和する予定はありません。
    Also regarding easing the drop rate for Dark Light gear or Hamlet. The gear stats for them are currently the highest level so we have no plans to ease the drop rate at this time.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    neo1 is asking to make it easier to get DL/Militia gear, reps response is pretty much same as what was said before on another thread so I didn't translate this one.
    Man while i don't want DL handed to me, I have done over 500 speed runs of AV and I still have not seen 1 corselet that's all i want. I'm tried of being screwed over buy that stupid chest.

Fking sucks to see they have no plans to adjust this I feel like i worked to hard to get nothing from doing Speed runs in this game.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    Man while i don't want DL handed to me, I have done over 500 speed runs of AV and I still have not seen 1 corselet that's all i want. I'm tried of being screwed over buy that stupid chest.

Fking sucks to see they have no plans to adjust this I feel like i worked to hard to get nothing from doing Speed runs in this game.
    But hasn't Yoshida said they're taking the speed run mechanic out?

So while the drop rate may not change the means of qualifying a possible drop will.

Still though, RNG is RNG.

PS: Thanks for keeping the translations coming, Rein!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post

It's too late now, but they could of added a token system to dungeons and still make it last till 2.0. I feel like this was more laziness than expensive in my opinion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrick View Post
    But hasn't Yoshida said they're taking the speed run mechanic out?

So while the drop rate may not change the means of qualifying a possible drop will.

Still though, RNG is RNG.

PS: Thanks for keeping the translations coming, Rein!
    Yeah i know i'm just tired of being kicked in the ballz by doing this content, I bet the fkin corselet drops for me in 2.0 when its useless ...............
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbygunz View Post
    they should give us DX11 water tesselation one day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9an...eature=related
    If I remember right, they're working on getting the new engine optimized first then sometime after launch they will get around to pushing out the extra effects and such you can get out of DX11. That info was a while back though.

Also regarding drop rates, I'm sure it's been said before that most content in the game will be moving towards token-type systems in 2.0 so you can still get items if you get boned by random drops.
    (0)
    Last edited by Estellios; 08-25-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Firon Veleth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Estellios View Post
    If I remember right, they're working on getting the new engine optimized first then sometime after launch they will get around to pushing out the extra effects and such you can get out of DX11. That info was a while back though.

Also regarding drop rates, I'm sure it's been said before that most content in the game will be moving towards token-type systems in 2.0 so you can still get items if you get boned by random drops.
    That's tru but I'm sure ill be boned even harder when the item i want is pretty much useless in 2.0.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valega Kazenoko
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Velhart View Post
    They had one response in there I couldn't make out about Militia and DL gear. Right here. Click me
    ...Fixed..
    (0)

Page 449 of 618 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast