Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    unless i missed it in your translation, the jp text also says that the job system is being aimed for patch 1.20. Thank You for the translations, my Japanese isn't that great, so having a english translation also helps me know im not miss reading stuff.
    Oops the translation is there didn't translate the last line with the () about the 1.20 updating now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Question about camera rotation speed being different depending on distance of your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Karty View Post
    カメラの回転速度が微妙なのですが、なんとかなりませんか?
    Camera rotation speed is weird, is there any solution?

現状、自キャラに最寄りで1周するのに1秒かかるとしたら、自キャラから最遠視点で1周するのに4~5秒くらいかかります。
    Currently when own character is closest to rotate fully it takes about 1 second, but when furthest away it will take about 4-5 seconds.

が、寄りや引き関係なくカメラの回転速度を一致させられませんか?
    寄りや引きでカメラの回転速度が違うってのがなんか操作的に気持ち悪く違和感を感じます。
    Is it possible to make the camera rotation speed same no matter what distance you're at?
    The control feels a bit weird when camera speed is different depending on what distance you're in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    皆さん、こんばんは。
    Good Evening Everyone,

カメラの回転速度についてですが、現在の仕様ではPCとカメラの距離に関係なくカメラの移動速度が同じになっているため、PCとカメラの距離が近い場合、PCを中心に1周カメラがまわるのは早く、PCとカメラの距離が遠い場合遅くなっています。
    Regarding camera rotation speed; currently the the camera movement speed is same regardless of the PC's distance, therefore when the PC and Camera is close the rotation speed is faster but when further it is slower.

こ の件について開発チームに確認したところ、まずパッチ1.18において距離に関係なくおおよそ同じ時間でカメラが1周できるよう、距離によりカメラ速度を あげる調整を行います。ただこの調整によりカメラ速度が速く感じてしまう場合ももちろん考えられます。それについては、追っての対応になってしまいます が、コンフィグにおいて任意に速度を設定することができるようにしていきますとのことでした。
    Checked with the dev team regarding this; in patch 1.18 will make changes so the timing will be the same no matter how close/further distance they are, but because of this change the camera speed may feel faster. For that we are planning to add a setting in configuration screen to be able to change the speed.
    (5)

Player
    inb4 people complain about motion sickness and want it changed back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roland Starwind
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Thank you for the translations Reinheart! You rock!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Imo asked why the emote list UI is so badly made; I also posted on this thread suggesting where users can customize the order of emotes, or adding icons to the emotes and being able to put that in action bar since some people like to use it that way also. (yes macro's work too... I know) but anyways Rep responded so here's the translation.

Quote Originally Posted by imo View Post
    せっかく種類たくさんあるのに、縦一列に並んで上下で選択って、かなりありえないUIだと常々感じています。
    Although there are lots to choose from, I cannot believe how the UI is made so the list only shows up as a one column list

大雑把なカテゴリーに分けたり、アナログスティックでグリグリ回して選択したり、よく使うエモートはすぐに選択できるように順番変えたりと、いろいろ工夫の使用があると思います。
    Separating them into categories, or using analog stick to rotate and selecting, or emotes you use often being able to use faster/easier, changing order. I think there are better way to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    こんにちは。
    Hello,

エモートリストのソートや、それとは別に自分自身で並び順を自由に変えられるようにしてほしいというご意見を開発チームに伝えてきました。
    Brought up the suggestion you all had to the dev to see if they can add emote list sorting, or be able to arrange the list in any order you want.

エ モートリストはクラスやプレイヤーの性別など人それぞれよく使うエモートが違うので、自由にカスタマイズできる方向性で対応を検討しています。ただしUI として実装するのには時間がかかってしまいますので、しばらくの間はテキストコマンドですばやくエモートが行えるよう、短縮コマンドの追加を実装すること で対応したいと思います。
    We are currently looking into this so it's freely customizable as everyone uses different emotes depending on the class, player, gender. But to add it as a UI will take some time, so for the time being we are planning to add shorter text commands so you can use the emotes faster.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Pikuumin and others has requested to add more to the auto-translator function since current system is limited and although they want to play with NA players they are having hard time communicating. In Japanese version/language like for example there is quest fight Devilet AVY, in German and French it shows same AVY so it's still possible to know which guildleve the JP guy is talking about but for some odd reason, only the US version shows "Corpus Adamance" so when JP guy asked AVY? NA guy had no clue.

Whats the correct name for the translator in English? I used to just call it auto-translator.

Original thread link: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/14532

Quote Originally Posted by Mocchi View Post
    こんにちは。
    Hello,

定型文の追加について、開発チームに確認してきました。
    Checked with the dev team regarding the translator function

リーヴ クエスト名の定型文辞書への追加をはじめ、その他コミュニケーションをよりとりやすくなるような定型文についても今後順次追加していきますとのことでし た。(文章にするとちょっと短くなってしまいますが、開発チームでもきちんと把握していますし、大切な案件だと思っています。)
    We are planning to add more and more, for starters adding leve quest names into the dictionary, and other words/terms to make other communications easier. (Writing this in description seems short but dev team knows this is very important suggestion and acknowledges it.)
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Question was posted about shield's next to next rank doesn't show, and only way to check is through lodestone.

Original thread by Wagnarko : http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/14010
    Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    皆さん、こんばんは。
    Good Evening Everyone,

盾のランクのNextがインゲームにて確認ができないことについて開 発チームに聞いてきました。現在、フィジカルレベルの廃止、バトル改修におけるステータス改修にあわせ、パラメータの表示内容など全般的な見直しを進めて おり、その対応とあわせて実装できるよう検討中とのことでした。
    I asked the dev team about how you cannot check the shield next to next rank in game. We are looking into getting this fixed at same time when the physical level is removed, and overall changes to the battle status, parameters are going to be made.

今しばらくお待ちいただければ幸いです。
    Would appreciate if you can wait a bit more.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ashthra Silentwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 32
    Sweet. Apparently I hit fatigue with my shield while leveling my THM. I was quite confuzzled.
    (0)

I'm allergic to effort.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    matsukodeluxe asked why does spells get 100% resist even on small mobs like rats, he understands if its regular attack (not spells) it can miss but didn't get why it would do 0 damage on a rat... Wasn't a big deal thread he was just asking and already closed the thread after few responses from the players but the rep responded so might as well translate it... Nothing big here.

Original Thread Link: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/14925

Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    こんにちは。
    Hello,

既にスレッドはクローズされてしまっていますが、本件について松井に確認してきましたので、せっかくですので短いですがコメントをお伝えしますね。
    Thread is already closed but I checked this with Matsui; although comment is short here it is.

あくまでも結果的にダメージ量が0になってしまうということはあるかもしれませんが、レジストについてはバトルの改修に伴って設計をし直します、とのことでした。フィードバックありがとうございました。
    There may be times the end result damage becoming 0 but regarding resist, when we undergo the battle changes this will be addressed. Thank you for your feedback.

(2)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Separate thread created (so people can see...)

JP Rep created a poll to choose avatar for YoshiP posted - translated it... but it doesn't really need one...

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...a-forum-avatar!

Just curious... some people don't know you can click on New Posts (All) on top of the forum links to see new responses, new threads? Seems like sometimes good suggestions, threads gets pushed back and no one actually reads them, like the linkshell chat feature where you can't change linkshell chat, or respond to any linkshell chat.
    (1)

Page 3 of 618 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast