Character
    Kailok Anarhin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Dear lord I hope not.
    DRG wyverns were actually a pretty awesome addition in XI. While I unfortunately don't see it happening in this game, it would still be pretty cool to have them. DRG could pull off some pretty crazy DPS with that thing.
    (1)

SacredDawnFC.enjin.com
    Insulting people in the counter argument isn't going to change their minds. It will make them stick harder to their opinion regardless of whether or not it's right, and think less of your opinion simply because you insulted them. In essence, if you want to try and change someone's mind, come up with a well thought-out response and don't be a dick.

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    It seems Famitsu has an SE focused publication coming up. With the pic reinheart posted I think that means XIV is included in there.

Good to see the road to 1.18 is filled with stuff like this.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailok View Post
    DRG wyverns were actually a pretty awesome addition in XI. While I unfortunately don't see it happening in this game, it would still be pretty cool to have them. DRG could pull off some pretty crazy DPS with that thing.
    For me DRG was probably the dullest job in the game. All it really had for it was jump (given) and a pet that really didn't seem to have a lot of potential outside of soloing. I'd like to see another niche for DRG this time around.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blood Lotus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    For me DRG was probably the dullest job in the game. All it really had for it was jump (given) and a pet that really didn't seem to have a lot of potential outside of soloing. I'd like to see another niche for DRG this time around.
    I'm not sure what it was about the DRG that I loved. But it turned into my only 75 at the end of my xi career
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Not going to post this on the OP since it's nothing important
    JP side also has a grand company thread going with ideas and talks about what it might be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mocchi View Post
    こんにちは。

数々のご意見ありがとうございます!

グランドカンパニーの情報については、今後も定期的にトピックスでご紹介していきますので、楽しみにお待ちください。

また動画がわかりやすいという声もいただいていますので、今後も活用しつつ、グランドカンパニーに関する様々な情報をご紹介していきたいと思います。

All this says is thanks for the info and will let you know more info on the grand company in future topics, please wait.
    Also heard it's good to have video's will try to get more information with this available also in future.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Rep Response - 07/13/11 Local Leve - Not fair for the NPC / Quests

usagimo started a thread talking how it's not fair for the NPC where the players take the free materials for local leve and if they fail they don't even have to take any penalty and wanted to see what ideas people had.

Original Thread Link: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/16004

Quote Originally Posted by usagimo View Post
    失敗した材料費がペナルティーとかどう?
    あと、数が足りなくてキャンセルした依頼の成果物は異次元に行ってるの?
    一個でも成功したら、それ納めさせてよ。
    If you fail what if their was penalty fee for the materials?
    Also the leve's you cancelled in the middle, where are the finished products going, another dimension?
    If we succeed on one let us turn at least that.

さらに
    同じ依頼者の依頼を成功させ続けたら、
    仲良くなって難易度の高い依頼とか、サブクエスト的な物に繋げるとかならないかな?
    Also
    If we keep on completing leve's from same NPC
    Can't you make it where you become closer connection and them giving you harder job, or have it linked to a sub quest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Triairy View Post
    皆さん、こんばんは。
    Good Evening Everyone,

ローカルリーヴで製作に失敗した場合に、「あなたにはがっかりしました」と苦言を述べたり、一定回数納品をすると難易度の高いクエストが発生したりなど、ステキなアイディアだったので開発チームに届けました!
    I think these are good ideas so I have sent in the suggestion/ideas to the dev team about when you fail local leve NPC saying stuff like "I'm disappointed in you" or if you turn in (completed) ones making it open up a quest.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Don't really see an issue with it myself. You get reduced SP and a lower rating for the leve.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amas Naya
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Wait, people want to be punished when they fail a local leve?

What the heck?

I'd be much more curious why there aren't more 40+ leves, instead of why I'm not being penalized for trying & failing.
    (0)
    "There are two things which are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Q: Are you going with the PS3 release and male and female Miqo'te Roegadyn provide?
    A: I hope you will rejoice to hear that we are planning to implement Migo'te male and female Roegadyn.
    LOL this is good lololololol Female Roegadyn... have to see this LOL

Q: When will you provide new transportation options?
    A: We plan to implement both airships and chocobos with the patch 1.19. I think I can give more details on this in August.
    Hmm... still not sure if this means 1.19 is August... I hope so... hope doesn't mean 1.19 is September...

Q: Which is your favorite MMORPG?
    A: Ooops, I've just been answered. I can still remember how excited I was in RvR "Dark Age of Camelot". In Ultima Online, I was a PK player. And right now I'm on "Rift".
    So he does play new games too good... he needs to keep up with MMO standards to see what players like (although there will be always people disagreeing to something others agree, can't have both; as a programmer/gaming company pretty sure he needs to keep up with other major titles.)

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...f-eure-Fragen-! German interview in english (google translate the page and can read just fine )
    (0)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 07-14-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chrees Byrjun
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Hmm... still not sure if this means 1.19 is August... I hope so... hope doesn't mean 1.19 is September...
    She's just saying that we'll get more details regarding Chobobos and airships in August. Not the date of the patch, unfortunately.
    (0)
    Sea of Stars «SoS» | Sargatanas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Hatersgonnahate.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    ^My favorite signature but minus the Bayohne part.

Page 24 of 618 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast