Page 23 of 618 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Xatsh Vei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    My guess is we have about a month wait for 1.19 after 1.18. They shown us pics of content in 1.19 about 5 weeks ago, armor for the jobs about 7-8 weeks ago... so my guess is 1.18 will be released, then 1.19 will be in testing a few weeks after.

They said 1.20 would be out by the end of summer(September to be exact) so chances are they are expecting a major update a month.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There is absolutely no way it will be released before the end of September, which officially marks the end of summer.
    Like Shyd said if it's being worked alongside as it should be good, we might see 1.19 next month and 1.20 by end of summer (by 9/30)

Quote Originally Posted by Xatsh View Post
    My guess is we have about a month wait for 1.19 after 1.18. They shown us pics of content in 1.19 about 5 weeks ago, armor for the jobs about 7-8 weeks ago... so my guess is 1.18 will be released, then 1.19 will be in testing a few weeks after.

They said 1.20 would be out by the end of summer(September to be exact) so chances are they are expecting a major update a month.
    Jobs are post 1.20 per official message - If lucky they might surprise us or squeeze in 1.19 or 1.20 but there is no confirmation or anything like that yet on the jobs. But so far we only have that post 1.20 for jobs.
    (0)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 07-13-2011 at 06:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tirion Crey
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 86
    Yes please everyone backcheck your so called "facts" for confirmation. It was never said that Jobs will come in 1.19, in fact Yoshi said Jobs won't come BEFORE 1.20, so it could be 1.20 or just any patch after that.

I think there is a good chance though we could get 1.19 and 1.20 before the end of september. I'm not 100% convinced though they will get 1.20 done by then. But it should be not too far after that.
    (1)

Player

good news thanks
    (0)

Player

also you never know drg might even get a pet ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kailok Anarhin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    apolo started a thread regarding giving special favors for party leaders such as giving bonuses to party leader (which imo is kind of dumb... you going to have everyone wanting to be PT leaders by doing that...anyways) he/she also asked everyone to post their comments on what favors party leaders should get and people responded with the basics such as PT Leader being able to join/divide a party into groups or being able to decide on loot distribution. Rep responded as following:
    Combine and Dividing..Hmm. I wonder if this means they plan on implementing some sort of Alliance system?
    (0)

SacredDawnFC.enjin.com
    Insulting people in the counter argument isn't going to change their minds. It will make them stick harder to their opinion regardless of whether or not it's right, and think less of your opinion simply because you insulted them. In essence, if you want to try and change someone's mind, come up with a well thought-out response and don't be a dick.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailok View Post
    Combine and Dividing..Hmm. I wonder if this means they plan on implementing some sort of Alliance system?
    That's what came to my mind if they really going to have PvE in the future they have to have something like this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kailok Anarhin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    That's what came to my mind if they really going to have PvE in the future they have to have something like this.
    Aye, I hope so. With 8 player parties though, that'll be insane o,o though, I guess it gets right up there with 24-player Raids instead of the 25-player ones other MMO's have, so it would make sense (if they still go with the 3 parties per alliance idea anyway).

If they do, I'll be really pumped. Because at that point it really gives you some thoughts on some big baddies SE could eventually pull. I'm even extra pumped because once SE finishes these battle revisions we'll start seeing way more content most likely.
    (0)

SacredDawnFC.enjin.com
    Insulting people in the counter argument isn't going to change their minds. It will make them stick harder to their opinion regardless of whether or not it's right, and think less of your opinion simply because you insulted them. In essence, if you want to try and change someone's mind, come up with a well thought-out response and don't be a dick.

Player
    Character
    Renta Hamster
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailok View Post
    I would hope that this means that it's easier to combine parties since it's a pain in the butt to have to disband a party just so that members can join another, already established party.

This is convenience:

A friend and I are duoing, and we see a 3-man party doing similar activites. They ask if we want to join their party, their party leader sends me an invite, I accept, and our two parties are automatically merged, with the 3-man party leader becoming the leader for our new 5-man group.

No disbanding necessary.
    (0)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Threads: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/s...vBForum_Thread

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by aizer View Post
    also you never know drg might even get a pet ^^
    Dear lord I hope not.
    (0)