Player
    Character
    Holland Stark
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidonoidon_Sur View Post
    They could really do some cool stuff with chocobo gear. But I imagine it won't be implemented for a long time (full raising system with gear) given the need to make the system then create all the gear models, craft recipes, institute new items, etc. Just introducing chocobos would be a good start though lol.

Just one more thought. They should make riding/renting chocobos expensive as hell (need more gil sinks, and it would be somewhat replacing/augmenting the anima system). So should have a hefty cost.
    I wouldnt say renting expensive as hell because, while we dont know what to do with our gil, new palayers might find it hard to rent chocobos on a regular basis seeing how huge the zones are.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    For gil spending they are making more ways to spend gil so it doesn't have to make one thing really expensive.
    + making one thing expensive for gil sink as temporary and lowering price later wouldn't be a good patch imo, I remember in past translation he was mentioning about this so we should be OK on the gil in the long run I hope.
    (0)

3. 07-13-2011 01:50 AM
    Reason
    Moved to choco thread

Player
    Character
    Holland Stark
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 24
    Speculation: it will be similar to what XI has at least at the beggining.

Now, please try and create a new thread if you would like to keep discussing this or any other subject. We'd like to leave the space to Reinheart and his translations with the ocational comment on what ever he posts ^^
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kiara Silvermoon
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    FeistyCadavers started a thread about having free running where you can run up walls, swing on bars kind of like Assassins Creed and wanted to see if that's possible in FFXIV and got a response, I already knew the answer for the first part without even looking but Rep said something at the end that just confirmed something.

ただ移 動が単調な部分については、他のスレッドでもコメントをしていますが、パッチ1.19ではチョコボと飛空艇をまずは実装します。そしてその後も移動に関す る問題については継続的に検討を行っていきますので、引き続きフィードバックをお願いいたします。
    Except like we commented on other threads about movements, in patch 1.19 we will first release air ship and Chocobo. And we will keep looking into other problems with movements. Please continue to give us your feed backs.

Original Thread Link Here - http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/15729

I guess its 100% confirmation chocobo for 1.19 then?

Hi Reinheart,

Thanks again for looking over the JP Forums and finding more great info, fast.

Great news! 1.18 is looking to be fun, and 1.19 now has Chocobos along with our Airships, Ifrit Battle, Materia System, more Combat System Changes and Final Fantasy Job System. Can't wait!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elexia Renard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
    Hi Reinheart,

Thanks again for looking over the JP Forums and finding more great info, fast.

Great news! 1.18 is looking to be fun, and 1.19 now has Chocobos along with our Airships, Ifrit Battle, Materia System, more Combat System Changes and Final Fantasy Job System. Can't wait!
    The question is, will 1.19 be another long wait like 1.18 was
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Victor Lindark
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_Arteme View Post
    There is absolutely no way it will be released before the end of September, which officially marks the end of summer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blazel Nox
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Thanks for the Hardwork Reinhart! I really appreciate you for translating all these things! /bow We wouldn't have known so much things if it weren't for your Translations. Again, Thank you for taking the time! I'm so glad about that 1 piece of Information on 1.19!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fealing Freyal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_Arteme View Post
    I think it only feels like 1.18 was a long wait because we had nothing to do inbetween.

We will have the new battle features in and the dungeons etc, it will give us something to do... which will make the next patch *feel* like it comes quicker.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shyd Etine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There is absolutely no way it will be released before the end of September, which officially marks the end of summer.
    They have been working on most of that stuff along side the battle system changes. So it is possible i think. September is still basically 2 months away.
    (2)

Vicious Linkshell
    www.viciouslinkshell.com

Player
    Character
    Holland Stark
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    While this is correct, they will try to release 1.19 before end of summer. I think their plan is to release 1.20 before the end of summer.
    (1)

Page 22 of 618 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast