Player
    Character
    Kelvani Avendur
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Request: multiple job specific HUD saves

As I keep adding new jobs I see one glaring fault of the one character all classes play style.

For my healer, I want my HUD set up one way. For my tank, the focus is different. My DPS Bard will be different than my lancer.. and so on and so forth.

I would love to see the game allow us to save specific HUD layouts for each job to make this dream of mine a reality!

I envision this being implemented/ saved like a gear set. So when I equip the gear I also have a button there to "save HUD layout-BRD" or something like that.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Mohanna Du'urden
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvani View Post
    As I keep adding new jobs I see one glaring fault of the one character all classes play style.

For my healer, I want my HUD set up one way. For my tank, the focus is different. My DPS Bard will be different than my lancer.. and so on and so forth.

I would love to see the game allow us to save specific HUD layouts for each job to make this dream of mine a reality!

I envision this being implemented/ saved like a gear set. So when I equip the gear I also have a button there to "save HUD layout-BRD" or something like that.
    I second this and add that we also need to be able to save a setup for the next new toon, so I can have it the same and not spend a week trying to figure out what I missed. :/
    (3)