Player
    Character
    Tama Seiryu
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80

Macro Question

OK Few simple macro questions here, namely if theres a way to make an ability strike the focus target through a macro command. I know most of them and the targetting names, but idk if theres any for this. Any answer that has fact is appreciated.
    (0)
    Leader of Tonberry Assassins <STAB!> of Coeurl, a social & light raiding FC.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dreams should be allowed to fly as free as the birds in the sky.

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Use <f> as your target.
    (0)

Player

Hey Im kind new to the whole mmo thing, been playing the PS4 beta, definitely new to macros bur Ive been playing around with them. Enjoying the game a lot more once I started using some targeting macros and using the filters, playing as healer.
    But I have a couple questions, is there a way to macro target based on class? Or hp% value? I assume it'll be pretty easy in a party, but when I'm out in the field it can be difficult targeting that player I see with low health, especially in a FATE when theres just... everyone.

I think this system would be really great if you could work it a bit like the FFXII gambit sys but with more player input.

Appreciate it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lisianthus Diabolos
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 28
    Vic, I assume you mean targeting players who aren't in your party. Just in the vicinity. As far as I know (pretty new to this game but not MMO's) there's no way to do that with Macros. The quickest way I can think of is to use the quick target switch buttons. Just set your L3 button in your character setting->target so that the L3 when clicked only targets PC. Then just use the D pad to switch quickly between all the PC's in front of you. Barring them being out of view, this should help you switch between them quickly enough. As far as macros go though, maybe someone else can give you a more definitive answer. Hope that helps.
    (0)