Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Gilraen Bior
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Well, I'm going to be all over this transfer considering I do have Legacy status yet have never had a million gil at any time in my... time in XIV. My XI linkshell is on Midgardsormr, it's been such a pain not being able to play with them like I did in 1.0.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurildis Redsteele
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildsprite View Post
    this implies she paid for the subscription to get legacy status, many 1.0 players did not take advantage of this. don't just assume because she has legacy achievements it means she has legacy status. it most certainly does not
    She has a Legacy Chocobo....
    (0)

Player
    I've returned! First I find pants, then Louisoix dies for sending me to the void.
    Character
    Uni Neko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    Here's hoping the legacy servers get a few new players, we need the economy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Norran Lomasa
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard319 View Post
    Here's hoping the legacy servers get a few new players, we need the economy.
    This isn't going to do that. Non-Legacy to Legacy has always been allowed, this finally lets people leave Legacy servers.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Moonfrost Hailstorm
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravosudiya View Post
    She has a Legacy Chocobo....
    that may well be but the person who mentioned it mentioned legacy achievements not the chocobo. I did not check her page, I was just stating legacy achievements do not imply legacy status(which is true), had the chocobo been mentioned I would not have spoke up
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ukaei Ukaei
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52
    Oh man..

Your now going to have that guy constantly going on about how his been playing since forever.

That guy was always around in WOW.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Can't wait. Hopefully all those people who harass me and my friends for being roleplayers will leave now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miska Trademere
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    For the first few weeks of 2.1, I have done dungeons consistently, and sadly no allagan pieces drop anymore, it was replaced by straight up gil. The only way to get Allagan Pieces now is to do quests. So that is out of the question when moving to non-legacy.

I let a friend of mine talk me into making a toon on Balmung. I hate it here. I wanted to leave the legacy server and go to a fresh server, now that 2.2 is around the corner, I have all but stopped playing this game. It just isn't worth my time anymore, not with other games that have been keeping me more engaged with more/better content, and better stories, and of course, some of them are f2p with subscription.

So paying $18 to leave the legacy server to a non-legacy server is not an option for me anymore. And pretty much, I don't care for transfer service anymore where this game is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevann View Post
    Can't wait. Hopefully all those people who harass me and my friends for being roleplayers will leave now.
    I had the exact opposite treatment. I have had many rpers harrass me for not rping.
    (0)
    Last edited by Miska; 02-28-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Miska View Post
    I had the exact opposite treatment. I have had many rpers harrass me for not rping.
    o_O That sounds so weird... Who would do that? It's like harassing people for not playing D&D. RP is an hobby. Nothing to harass about, or to harass non-practitioners about.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miska Trademere
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluevann View Post
    o_O That sounds so weird... Who would do that? It's like harassing people for not playing D&D. RP is an hobby. Nothing to harass about, or to harass non-practitioners about.
    I can't release their names, but I wish my blacklist was much longer, it has been full of 200 of them since December 9th, 2013, and I still get them. Which has me quitting the game. I actually will say that Balmung has one of the worst communities I have seen. There are good people on the server, but sadly, most of the good people left when free transfers came out when the server transfer started, but I was bound with a friend, didn't want to leave her.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast