Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Zendav Deimos
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I've had this issue for more than a month. I would have thought it would be ironed out by now, but it looks like it's just going to sit here and damn the people that have it. I'm out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cipher Jet
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I have deleted and downloaded many times. I have rebuilt the database. I have initialised the ps4. I still get error 20019 when updating the client. I cannot buy this game when this may be what happens when I try to play.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Owl Thraxxa
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 8
    yeah, I'm cancelling my pre-order. No point in buying something that may or may not work.
    (0)

Player
    I don't blame you. If it was the PS4 we wouldn't even be able to get to the launcher at all.

I just wish that the devs. Or someone would answer us. Heck I even checked on playstation Web site for the PS4 they don't have a 20019 code.
    (0)

Player

Delete Files in Other Folder may help?

Tested Fix for 20019 Error on Realm Reborn

Step 1: Wipe All Realm Reborn Files from PS4

a) Settings>System Storage Management> Application>Final Fantasy File>Hit Start>Choose Delete
    b) Settings>Application Save Data Management>Saved Data in System Stoage>Delete> (Proceed to DELETE all FFXIV Files- This will not delete character data, which is saved on Server- IMPORTANT- In the “Other” Folder at the bottom There are FFXIV Files and Beta Files- Make Sure to DELETE THEM ALL also)
    c) Notifications>Downloads>Proceed to DELETE ALL UPDATES and FFXIV Related Files from the list

Step 2: Rebuild Database

1) Shut down system
    2) Let it cycle 15 seconds for Hard Drive to fully shutdown
    3) Hold down power button until you hear 2 beeps
    4) Plug in PS4 Controller with a USB Cable
    5) This will load Safe Mode Menu- Choose Rebuild Database (This is DEFRAG and WILL NOT delete any System Files/Games etc.)
    6) Let the process run, and do not unplug anything because data may be corrupted.. if you do
    7) System loads up

Step 3: Re-Install FFXIV from PSN or from your LIBRARY

After game was re-installed the FIRST TIME SETUP made it to 100%!!!, and I was good to go. Best of luck. Hope that this works for others, or at least gets you on the right track.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lawpath Jeyla
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 20
    same problem i try all and nothing...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cipher Jet
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I had this problem in beta and will not buy and subscribe until there is a confirmed fix. What is being done about this and has anyone been contacted by support? I cannot purchase the game of I am unsure whether it will be playable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mondo Zappa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmiasma3 View Post

a) Settings>System Storage Management> Application>Final Fantasy File>Hit Start>Choose Delete
    b) Settings>Application Save Data Management>Saved Data in System Stoage>Delete> (Proceed to DELETE all FFXIV Files- This will not delete character data, which is saved on Server- IMPORTANT- In the “Other” Folder at the bottom There are FFXIV Files and Beta Files- Make Sure to DELETE THEM ALL also)
    c) Notifications>Downloads>Proceed to DELETE ALL UPDATES and FFXIV Related Files from the list

1) Shut down system
    5) This will load Safe Mode Menu- Choose Rebuild Database (This is DEFRAG and WILL NOT delete any System Files/Games etc.)
    6) Let the process run, and do not unplug anything because data may be corrupted.. if you do
    7) System loads up

After game was re-installed the FIRST TIME SETUP made it to 100%!!!, and I was good to go. Best of luck. Hope that this works for others, or at least gets you on the right track.
    Did this in the order stated and it worked. THANK YOU!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rex Strider
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmiasma3 View Post

1) Shut down system
    7) System loads up

-----

I've tried this step even reinitializing the console and redownloading with no luck it still gives the error when I start the patching. Also I tried port forwarding from the advice when I called tech support , but even after changing my ports it did not work. Any other solutions? The guy adviced me " not to throw money at the problem" but I see no other option then to somehow get a copy of the disc and try that

Also I have a question about the steps of your guide. Step 3: After I install the game and boot it up for the first time it says to close ap and shutdown. Now on this step I know you do not Rebuild again.. but would restarting the console in safe mode help, or should I just close the app and start the pre patch installation. This is all disheartening
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mondo Zappa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexstrider View Post
    -----

I've tried this step even reinitializing the console and redownloading with no luck it still gives the error when I start the patching. Also I tried port forwarding from the advice when I called tech support , but even after changing my ports it did not work. Any other solutions? The guy adviced me " not to throw money at the problem" but I see no other option then to somehow get a copy of the disc and try that

Also I have a question about the steps of your guide. Step 3: After I install the game and boot it up for the first time it says to close ap and shutdown. Now on this step I know you do not Rebuild again.. but would restarting the console in safe mode help, or should I just close the app and start the pre patch installation. This is all disheartening
    I know it's frustrating trust me I tried the day they announced you could upgrade versions and it took me Two weeks or so to get it to work, Follow the steps exactly as it says and delete everything FFXIV you have on you're PS4. Re-download it and hope the first time set up works, As for when it says shut down and start game again I shut down my PS4 completely and started it again.
    (0)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast