Bean Osaur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 18

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    (0)
    Last edited by Denver_Max; 06-10-2017 at 02:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    The DPS is literally too strong and not strong enough. One time me and my FC Saw Titan do bombs (2/3rd of the arena one), Gaol people and jump at the same time. DPS wasn't fast enough to skip the phases but it wasn't slow enough to allow the phases through one at a time
    (1)

3. 02-22-2014 02:55 AM

Player
    Character
    Asa Spades
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yea, I've seen this plenty of times... I wouldn't call it a DPS cap necesarrily, because if you had even more dps you can still do it. But in certain groups you def have to find that sweet spot sometimes, whether it's better for you to slow down the dps a tad or try and kick it up a medium amount. Usually easier to just slow it down a lil tho obv.
    (1)

5. 02-22-2014 03:17 AM

Player
    Character
    Evy Rain
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Yes, this has happened to us a few times too. It's not as bad as Ifrit Extreme though, if his HP is too low during the last set of nails he'll just jump up and one-shot you even if you would have time left to kill the nails. This happened to us three times one evening. x.x
    (0)
    Evy Rain from Phoenix

7. 02-22-2014 03:45 AM

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Taika View Post
    Yes, this has happened to us a few times too. It's not as bad as Ifrit Extreme though, if his HP is too low during the last set of nails he'll just jump up and one-shot you even if you would have time left to kill the nails. This happened to us three times one evening. x.x
    This is actually because, like in T4, if you push a treshhold you move onto the next phase. If there's too much DPS on Ifrit DURING the nail phase, you'll push him into an early Hellfire based off HP percentage (though I don't know why people would still be on Ifrit during the Nails)
    (0)

Character
    Randolont Althoreaux
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    tanks don't exactly do 0 damage lol so if your DPS up to that point was very strong then all it would take is enough damage from the tanks. Especially if you have a WAR tank there and they drop Defiance while OT and decide to stay on Ifrit rather than take a nail with the DPS they're tethered to. Would be typical when you're tethered to a ranged DPS. DPS just stands by Ifrit's butt and kills nails and if the tank nail is already down the OT pretty much just has Ifrit to attack.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sniper Rifle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    There is no DPS cap on Titan X.

Titan doesn't gaol based off HP%. He does it through a rotation of abilities.
    (1)

Character
    Randolont Althoreaux
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    No Titan JUMPS based on HP% so if your DPS is high or low he can jump at a rather inconvenient time. Has happened to me before.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sniper Rifle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    No Titan JUMPS based on HP% so if your DPS is high or low he can jump at a rather inconvenient time. Has happened to me before.
    Not sure what this has to do with gaols being on a rotation and Titan X not being DPS capped, but alright. Point is DPS cannot be too high on Titan X. There is no cap. This is the answer to what the original poster is asking.

Sure, if DPS is too low, you'll struggle to kill the gaols at inconvenient times because Titan jumps based off HP%.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuwagami Tarynke
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 78
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperRifle View Post
    Not sure what this has to do with gaols being on a rotation and Titan X not being DPS capped, but alright. Point is DPS cannot be too high on Titan X. There is no cap. This is the answer to what the original poster is asking.

Sure, if DPS is too low, you'll struggle to kill the gaols at inconvenient times because Titan jumps based off HP%.
    OP said that their dps was high enough to make titan jump right after gaols (I guess 2nd one ?) which is normally unlikely to happen. dps can be both too high and too low if this sort of things happen. the gaols are a VERY bad time for titan to jump
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast