(0)

Player
    Character
    Greed Avaricious
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 48
    I have read somewhere, that back when ARR was in beta, there was a mouse hardware option. There seems to be people using 3rd party program to activate this mouse hardware. I don't see why Square hasn't just applied this mouse hardware directly into the games current version.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Legion Lothbrok
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    From what I've seen trying to find a way to fix this issue, they ignore and bury it There are a few threads in the resolved sub forum about it but, most of the detailed information I find is from 2010. One more reason to hate Vista.

My biggest issue with this is that I get 25 fps in the smallest windowed mode while panning the camera at max speed. Borderless window gives me 5 fps. Full screen without a cursor gives me about 18.

I can't see well in a tiny window. I can't play at all in borderless. Full screen would fit my old system well enough to play all content reasonably well. It can handle middle of the road Skyrim settings in FS pretty well.

I'd like to just get a new pc but, that won't be an option for several months. In the mean time I'd like a playable game
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaurik Darklord
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

So here we are April 30, 2014. sitll no fix

Come on SE.. You are really starting to push my freaking buttons here. If you do not address this issue I am going to lose it. It has been way too long for you to not fix this issue. Insert a hardware mouse feature or enable customizable cursors and figure out WTF your doing wrong with the directx compatibilities with Vista. Every other game on the market right now does not have this issue except for yours. FIX IT.
    (0)

5. 07-10-2014 05:59 PM

Player
    Character
    Mewoir Morgia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 26
    Okay i just created an account for this,i'm a new player.

After reading hundreds of post and searching everywhere on internet,I found out that this issue occur on different games(like blizzard games),they have all been fixed ! Only SE doens't try anything,you guys put a lot of new stuff for Lv.50 in the last patch,but how about the most important thing?And by important things I mean simply let your customers enjoy your game at its full graphic quality !

Why this hasn't been resolved since all the year,there i thousands of people who suffer from this issue ! All we ask is just a hardware mouse feature or something that YOU can do,so now stop ignoring us or I will just be forced to move to another game(like so many already did...)

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Friel Wyndor
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The thing is, I distinctly remember during an early beta period, being able to play the game in full-screen mode just fine. Some people reported not being able to see their cursor in full-screen though, so in-between beta tests Square Enix claimed they had worked on it and "fixed" the issue. So then when the next beta came out, what happened? Suddenly I could no longer see my mouse cursor in full-screen mode.

I played for a few months after launch, then took a break. Just recently came back and was honestly expecting this to have been cleared up by now -- but to this day, FFXIV remains the only game that will not display my cursor in full-screen. And it's made all the more aggravating, just knowing that there once was a version of this game which functioned correctly for me.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2