Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kaurik Darklord
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Problem Existing since Open Beta - Still no full screen mouse cursor!

Still as of 2/19/2014 there is no mouse cursor in full screen for myself and many other users who have windows vista as their OS and as the title of the post suggests this "bug" has been around since before the game's official release. Can we get a team to address this issue or what? Last mention or even acknowledgement of this issue was a very vague response that basically says "we might have it fixed for 2.1, maybe later" .. I dont want to hear "to be continued", I want to know when it's going to be fixed.
    Borderless Windowed mode is not a fix! Please keep these threads going so that SE can prioritize this issue asap.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ullscreen-Mode
    (1)
    Last edited by Kaurik; 02-20-2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: wrong date from old post!

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaurik View Post
    Still as of 2/19/2014 there is no mouse cursor in full screen for myself and many other users who have windows vista as their OS and as the title of the post suggests this "bug" has been around since before the game's official release. Can we get a team to address this issue or what? Last mention or even acknowledgement of this issue was a very vague response that basically says "we might have it fixed for 2.1, maybe later" .. I dont want to hear "to be continued", I want to know when it's going to be fixed.
    Borderless Windowed mode is not a fix! Please keep these threads going so that SE can prioritize this issue asap.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ullscreen-Mode
    URL broken.

That said, have you searched around on the internet for the issue at hand?
    Seems it affects a lot of titles under Vista specifically.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaurik Darklord
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    dont know how the url broke.. its literally from a thread in technical support that has been ignored for months and months and months. The URL is fixed.. 2.16 patch has not fixed the mouse cursor..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Southern Heavens
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    What reason could you have for wanting to stay on the Vista operating system?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fionn Iolair
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Simurgi View Post
    What reason could you have for wanting to stay on the Vista operating system?
    Dude, not everyone can afford a whole new operating system, me included. An OS upgrade would mean I have the choice of only paying 1/2 my rent, none of my utilities, or don't eat for 2 weeks. Which would you pick, mister moneybags?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaurik Darklord
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    You know.. if you took the time to click that link I posted... There is ALOT of people with this issue.. not just those of us speaking up for the rest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malicide Endzeit
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Bump

Issue still here. I just got the game for PS3 and my gf got it for the PC, vista OS. It is STILL an issue and there are many players suffering from this issue.

Enix needs to get to work and stop ignoring those on older OS. Regardless of OS we all pay subscription fees and from what I see this issue is causing them to lose subs.

Fix this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zergrusher Mowgli
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 1
    I literally just started, but not being able to full screen my game, which causes a huge drop in fps by the way, is almost a deal breaker. I've been trying to find a solution all over, seems this has been a problem since beta. Well, I guess that answers how good the support for this game will be if they can't even fix a minor problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Divine Gate
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Doesn't Vista have that Glitchy Aero Background setting? Maybe disable it or set to a standard template.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zergrusher Mowgli
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 1
    I don't see where to enable or disable that feature, it's not in "mouse" or personalization"

Edit: Nevermind, got it. Doesn't fix the problem though.
    (0)
    Last edited by ZergRusher; 03-11-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast