Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Xeak Eckhart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    That's neat work with the crests. It would be cool to put on different effects. A thought did just occur, though ... why do we have to even have the symbol by our names? Why not have the crest on like an armband like the Nazis (just an example, I'm not pro-Nazi or anything >.>) or on a tabard like, sadly to suggest, WoW? But of course, since it's FF do something creative? Maybe plaster the design on a helm, or a sword with it enraged on the handle or a guard shaped like the crest?

Also, the coat of arms deal with unlocking images depending on guild achievements to put on the crest ... would be cool to see
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Angry Nixon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Glad you guys are making these great suggestions. Frankly any one of your ideas leads to more options than are currently in place, and that's a positive thing regardless.
    (0)

Just a heads up! We're looking into expanding the variations, as well as design-related elements, of the linkshell crests in the future.
    (62)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Angry Nixon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Just a heads up! We're looking into expanding the variations, as well as design-related elements, of the linkshell crests in the future.
    Thank you Bayohne.
    (0)

Player

I think this absolutely wonderful! I'm totally for anything and everything that can add diversity and individuality to the game. It'll be interesting to see new linkshells form when this is implemented.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Good good, at least less chance of noobs coming up to you and saying HEY YOU HAVE MY LS CREST CHANGE IT!... really stupid when I first heard that LOL
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Payadopa Astraya
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 71
    wohoo! More than just white and yellow backgrounds!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Xeak Eckhart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Good good, at least less chance of noobs coming up to you and saying HEY YOU HAVE MY LS CREST CHANGE IT!... really stupid when I first heard that LOL
    Lol! Did some noob really say that to you? ><
    (0)

Character
    Khalus Akuhei
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post

How far in the future are we talking though? It just seems every time the community asks for a feature we get a broken record respond of "sometime in the future." One of us skilled with photoshop could bang out better options in a few days, like the one I posted a few posts back that I did in under 5min, and could be added in a mini update at any time.

Its just getting old reading the same response for such simple things that could be fixed almost immediately yet we're forced to wait months and months and still see no improvements. I was quite vocal about these horrible crests on the beta forums, yet here we are nearly a year later and we're still waiting...le sigh

You know, why not allow the community to do most the work for you, let us start designing crests, and little art assets like ~ a snake here, or a dagger/sword there, a length of ivy up there...etc etc etc Then of course your art team would prolly have to clean them up a little and add color scheme options. Its an idea!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeak View Post
    Lol! Did some noob really say that to you? ><
    Yep, said they had their LS before mines... I really didn't give a F I just chose what I liked and had the LS since day1 release lol I'm in friends LS now so I just kept the LS for the name for now.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast