Character
    Joxer Themighty
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 53

Question on housing

Hi all,

I have a very small FC and we were looking to purchase FC housing. When housing was added we managed to save up around 5.5 million gil. At the time small houses were 7 to 8 million.

Now that most small houses are around 2-3 million we have more than enough for a small FC house, but no where close to enough for a Medium sized house.

My question is: Do you believe there will be any reduction for Medium sized houses in the future?

I need to toss up if we should just get the small shack or keep plugging away at a medium house.

Thanks for any input.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kamelia Aegis
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 77
    Prices were drastically dropped recently due to no demand for small houses, however the demand for medium and large houses is fairly high, so there will be no price drops like the small one received for a long time, if not years...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tam Hawkins
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I would advise you to wait until there are furhter infos for the bonis housing will bring in the future, as far as I know there is no info if small houses will have some drawbacks compared to medium or big houses.

To your question: they will probably only reduce the prices for medium houses if it turns out that there are much less fc aquiring one compared to small or big houses (of course this is just a guess on my side) and I would definitly not bet on that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Joxer Themighty
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 53
    Thanks for all the input guys. Really appreciate it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yvaine Isaulde
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cegiana View Post
    Prices were drastically dropped recently due to no demand for small houses, however the demand for medium and large houses is fairly high, so there will be no price drops like the small one received for a long time, if not years...
    LOL! There's no market when it comes to Housing, so your "demand" comment is irrelevant.

As for the topic, S, M, and L size price's will continue to drop every 5 hours as long as no one's purchasing it. You can actually check this ingame and see when will be the next devaluation of the plot.

The big question is, will the plot still be there when you already racked up enough gil to purchase it? I've read that they will add more wards in the future, but then again, the starting price of it will be at its highest peak again (adjusted price already). So you might need to wait for it to devaluate again over-time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Doranaux Wavemet
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam_Hawkins View Post
    I would advise you to wait until there are furhter infos for the bonis housing will bring in the future, as far as I know there is no info if small houses will have some drawbacks compared to medium or big houses.
    The Community Rep Camate has addressed this before. He said:

Greetings,

If you are concerned about being able to partake in the future content planned for housing, specifically the ability to build airships and such in small houses since they do not have a basement, please do not worry! While we can't get into the details, small houses will also be able to do this.

We'll be sure to let you know more details moving forward!
    So according to SE, there's no need to worry about that
    (1)
    A true paladin... will sheathe his sword.

Player
    Character
    Mys'tic Ne'ko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I've seen the inside of all 3, small medium and large. small is a waste of time and gil. Sure its "cheap" but its also like the size of the inn room or the old mog house from xi. for a fc that's pathetic. It's too small and too cramped. For a single person (maybe a couple) they would be ... ok I guess but not for a free company. Large houses, I felt they were too... whats the word I'm looking for... apathetic? Its just ... so open it felt more like a commons room where people eat lunch or something. Was kinda depressing actually. The middle size house how ever was amazing. It felt like an actual home and perfect for smaller sized "family esque" style free companies. And the middle size is the one that convinced my free company to actually want a house. We all fell in love with a medium sized house :3 Too bad they started off at 80 mil on our server >< (the smalls started at 20 mil ><)
    (2)
    Of course they are 18 officer, I mean come on, 9 and 9 clearly make 18

The unbelievable, unimpeachable, indispensable, I-can't-believe-able Flim Flam Brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Mystic they are doubling the size of small houses next patch + adding a basement.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mys'tic Ne'ko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Are they now? Still rather have the medium though :3 The one small I saw was reaaaally small. even doubling it and adding a basement the same size, I still can't imagine it being big enough unless the fc is like under 10 people
    (0)
    Of course they are 18 officer, I mean come on, 9 and 9 clearly make 18

The unbelievable, unimpeachable, indispensable, I-can't-believe-able Flim Flam Brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

Player
    Character
    Tam Hawkins
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by WellFooled View Post
    The Community Rep Camate has addressed this before. He said:

So according to SE, there's no need to worry about that
    Thanks for that info^^
    nice to know that there will be no Problems with that.
    (1)