Hybrid View

Player

Pre-order & Playstation 4

Howdy all,

-If this has been posted before or is in the wrong sub-forum, I apologise-

I pre-ordered the collectors edition of FFXIV:ARR.

Two concerns I have are:
    - I never recieved a Moogle cap, how do I procure this?
    - Will we have access to certain new bonuses such as Fat Chocobo, or do I have to re-purchase the game for this exclusive content?

Thank you muchly
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nijinsky Aguero
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Without hijacking a thread i also have some questions in regards to the ps4 version.

I'm a PC player. However I have a PS4. The other day I saw the boxed collectors edition for the PS3 (even though I dont have one) so decided to buy it as the physical items look really nice.

Now I hear if you own the Ps3 version you get a free upgrade to the Ps4. So what do I need to do?

Can i just use the code I have in my Ps3 version when it comes out on the ps4? Or do i need to install and activate the ps3 version before hand on a friends ps3 under my account?

Any advice is appreciated.
    (0)
    www.thewhitewolves.co.uk

Player
    Character
    Nareria Lothalin
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Those of use who own the CE for PS3 or Windows get both the wind-up moogle and fat chocobo. The rest of the items in the PS4 CE are not new, and we already have them, physical and digital.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijinsky View Post
    Can i just use the code I have in my Ps3 version when it comes out on the ps4? Or do i need to install and activate the ps3 version before hand on a friends ps3 under my account?
    From this link: http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/fr...nfo-ps4-owners

"Please note: To transfer your PS3 account, you must have logged in to it from a PS3 at least once"

So you'll have to go to your friends PS3 and log in before you can use the transfer.

MAKE SURE that you are signed into the PSN as you as well when you do this. The game will link your SE account to your PSN account when you first log in.
    (1)
    Last edited by RandomArbiter; 02-12-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijinsky View Post
    Now I hear if you own the Ps3 version you get a free upgrade to the Ps4. So what do I need to do?

If you use the PS3 from your friend for it, be sure to login to your own PSN account first. Don't use the PSN account of your friend or you can give him the game as an accidental present ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Victoria Mccry
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    For the free upgrade not much details are known. Rumors are they will send you an email with the PS4 code if you are a PS3 player meaning the key is on your account. Activate your PS3 code NOW.

For the Moogle cap check your mail in game maybe you accidentally opened the mail but it errored, this has happened to me a few times. So check open mail and look through them.

Again they said previous ce people will get the fat choco, the rest I am unsure about.
    (1)

Player

Thanks for the reassurance!
    I'll have a check through my old mail this evening and see if that was the issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titania Basilikos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by UlricCraft View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance!
    I'll have a check through my old mail this evening and see if that was the issue.
    If you preordered the Collector's Edition PS4 version, they have not yet sent out the codes for the moogle cap and cait sith minion. I'm guessing they'll be sent out in waves as the PS4 launch gets closer. Assuming you've never bought a Collector's Edition for a different platform (PC, PS3) or digital upgrade, you will receive the Fat Chocobo through a code enclosed in the PS4 game when it arrives.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Her Majesty
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    If you pre-ordered the game it should have came with a pre-order code to register to your account. Was this the case?
    (0)