Player
    Character
    Kowen Blueblood
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90

"A member has withdrawn from the duty."

Had to go through almost 30 minutes of this before our party finally made it into Crystal Tower tonight, and this isn't the first time it's happened.

People are spamming the withdraw button over and over again, trying to get into in-progress runs for quick tomes/loot, and screwing up everyone else attempting to start the duty. The purpose of the "in-progress" option is to help out incomplete parties, not to benefit you personally.

A couple suggestions that are fair and would discourage people from spamming withdraw:

1. Don't show on the duty ready pop-up whether or not the run is in-progress.
    2. Add a short lockout penalty when people hit withdraw, maybe a minute or two, just to keep them from doing it repeatedly.
    (102)

Player
    Character
    Chief Currahee
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I thought they were gonna implement a penalty in 2.1 for those people who queue and leave multiple times.

I got 17 crystal tower pops followed by the "a member has withdrawn" message in a row.

Some kind of action needs to be taken.
    (23)

Character
    Haru Degurechaff
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 65
    Love it when people bail right after they enter then the people refilling bail as soon as they realized it just started. People need to just try to enjoy it more rather than doing stuff like this.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Princess Snowybell
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I had to wait 50 mins for garuda em... and this happened. Oh well. I had to wait even longer because of that.
    (0)

Character
    Arik Gesi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52
    ct group filled in 30 minutes this morning. Then it was 40 minutes of withdrawals and party reforming. Finally just gave up. They need to remove join in progress as a simultaneous option from join from start it would solve a lot of the problem for groups trying to start.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ganbaatar Lundr
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    We took half of a full party into CT yesterday with the joke on Mumble that the hardest part of CT was getting into the place. xP

I somehow want to blame the little player voting system personally.... While yes I understand people want the rewards.. there are better ways to do it then to spam DF with your mates =/ Liek oh I dunno be nice to folks and work for them like some of us are doing.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dia Dumenos
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    +1 for adding a penalty for bailing after joining

if you are going to que up, take what you get.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Lhei Fox
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Players using DF and spam withdrawn button should be a punishment to 5 minutes to be completely fair. Also you can withdrawn for some reason these things happen, but it is quite another if you just do it to be stupid or just being a moron.

So I think it only right only gives all 5min penalty for using withdrawn button.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Melisandre R'hllor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Take a page from WoWs book and just don't tell people what they're getting.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Drak Thar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Love it when people bail right after they enter then the people refilling bail as soon as they realized it just started. People need to just try to enjoy it more rather than doing stuff like this.
    Because apparently, CT is such an interesting *cough* and rewarding *double cough* raid dungeon that everyone and their cat just wants to get it over with and never come back for the week.
    (2)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast