Character
    Nameless Revenant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

<RareEx> is Recruiting!

RareEx is recruiting!

First things first, we know you want to kill [insert end game raid boss], presumably with us, and we'll get there, oh trust me we'll get there. But there's a lot of ground we need to cover first.

RareEx's goal is simple. Create a haven for top-tier endgame players to flourish and exhibit their exemplary skills while downing new content as quickly and efficiently as possible. How we go about achieving that is by approaching and evaluating members on two aspects of their membership: skill level and social ability.

It goes without saying that members of RareEx are expected to play their class at the highest level possible. We need players who are willing to go to sometimes absurd lengths to squeeze every last ounce of performance and utility from their class. Ask yourself "If everyone performed as I do on this encounter would we win?" If the answer to that question is "Yes!" then the next question you should be asking yourself is "Great! Now how can I play better?" We also believe that the first part of performing well is showing up. We don't have an official attendance policy because we feel all of our players should be responsible enough to understand that they are joining a progression raiding environment and will be expected to attend all events outside of personal emergency (and/or professional/academic responsibility), even those that fall outside of normal event time parameters as is often the case when new content is released.

The social aspect of the company is a little more difficult to define, but a good place to begin is to explain to you what absolutely doesn't fly here. There's no room in RareEX for chest-beating, e-peening, newb trolling, asshattery, or generally being a douchebag. Trust us, we've been there and we're not interested in going back. We're looking for quality individuals who respect other people's time even if those others are not a part of the RareEx community. By the same token, we aren't stiffs, so understand that you may be subjected to the occasional off color joke or set of pixelated boobies. Beyond that, we're looking for more than just basic group synergy. We're looking for recruits who make our gaming experience more enjoyable, and whose gaming experience we can make more enjoyable in return. Admittedly there's an intangible social criteria to all of this which new members sometimes struggle with, but we make no apologies and are up front about the fact that we're just as likely to cut a trial member for social reasons as for performance, if not moreso.

All of that is to say, if you're an exceptional player with an exceptional attitude who wants to be around other exceptional players with exceptional attitudes, RareEx is interested in you and we'd like to help you achieve your desire to kill [insert endgame raid boss]. Below are our current recruitment needs. If you think RareEx sounds like the type of FC you'd like to call home, please visit our website at rareex.guildwork.com and submit an application. We look forward to hearing from you!

Current Recruitment Needs:

-1 Exceptional Scholar for our first progression group. Twintania post-twister experience is a must with a kill preferred.
    (4)
    Last edited by phr0st; 02-11-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kimiko Scelestus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    bump bump bump c: for science!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skye Do'urden
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Well if you are ever looking for a top WHM, let me know.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sheik Zamzim
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I could be interested. Hit me up in game and i can try you guys out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximus Caladbolg
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Bump: Currently looking for a tank, healer and DPS for T6-9. Have experience in most, if not all of T6 and some T7 is much appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kimiko Scelestus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

b-b-b-b-b-bump

bump because Maximus is so sechsy :xx
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kta Vlll
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I can never find Maximus online to send a tell and ask. I'm interested, SMN and BLM main if you still need a magic DPS.
    (1)

8. 04-22-2014 11:35 PM

Player
    Character
    Kimiko Scelestus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Sorry to hear that! You can always visit http://rareex.guildwork.com/_/home for any inquiries as well as contact any member online in the free company, and they can assist you in whatever way you may need!

**Rare Ex is looking for an exceptional tank for one of it's progression statics. Turn 6 exp required. pst for any additional information or apply directly at http://rareex.guildwork.com/_/home
    (0)
    Last edited by Nightcore; 04-23-2014 at 01:06 AM.

10. 04-23-2014 01:05 AM

Player
    Character
    Zero West
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Are you gentlemen still searching for a scholar to fill the role in a dedicated progression group?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaah Boooom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

RECRUITING UPDATE

We are currently recruiting for subs/alternates that can fill roles in statics for vacation/absences. No spot can be guaranteed but there are opportunities to make raid spots permanent depending on performance. Flexible schedules are encouraged since we have 5 different statics that run Second Coil. If interested please apply on our website.

http://rareex.guildwork.com/
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast