(0)

Player
    Character
    Aryenne Leyren
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    There is anything possible to do to replace a pov record with something else?

Not that i am lazy; simply my hardware/connection don't allow me to have any other program (teamspeak/mumble and stuff like that excluded ) that require high memory to be on background, as he will slow the client by A LOT.

Tnx for the info.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Artheidan View Post
    There is anything possible to do to replace a pov record with something else?

Not that i am lazy; simply my hardware/connection don't allow me to have any other program (teamspeak/mumble and stuff like that excluded ) that require high memory to be on background, as he will slow the client by A LOT.

Tnx for the info.
    Several of us who have had issues recording without a performance hit using FRAPS, MSI, etc., have tried using OBS's local recording feature (not streaming) with success. It's also easier now that OBS has a separate button for local recording.

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/porta...aster-software

If you can run FFXIV at 60 FPS, you can locally record (you may need to downscale, lower the bitrate, etc., but you should still be able to produce something watchable).

If you are completely unable to record PoV footage for some bizarre reason, you're going to need to demonstrate how solid a candidate you are through other means, and if you're on Excalibur already, you would need to make an effort to run with us on our off-hours.
    (0)
    Last edited by carraway; 02-28-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aryenne Leyren
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I'll try with this OBS then and see if i am able to record something.

Unfortunatly i am not on Excalibur atm, so i can't run with u on off-hours; ty for the helpful info.
    (0)

5. 03-02-2014 09:30 AM

Player
    Character
    Lilaea Syvara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiko View Post
    MNK/DRG main here. I'm currently on Behemoth server but I've been looking to transfer for a while now and this seems promising. I'm able to commit with as many hours as needed 12+ on content. I've seen you guys around back in the day in FFXI on Bahamut server and it would be an honor to join. If you guys consider me I'll switch asap.
    If you're interested in joining, please fill out an application on our website and we'll see if you're what we're looking for. We do require relevant point-of-view footage, especially for cross-server applicants.
    (0)
    http://bluegarter.guildwork.com

Player
    Character
    Cortana Windrakerr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artheidan View Post
    I'll try with this OBS then and see if i am able to record something.

Unfortunatly i am not on Excalibur atm, so i can't run with u on off-hours; ty for the helpful info.

You're welcome
    (0)
    Last edited by CortanaW; 04-18-2014 at 09:33 PM. Reason: quote didnt come out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4