Player
    Character
    Zikathia Liande
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

90002 or 90k error every minute or so

Been getting this error frequently, about every minute or so. Every other game I play online works fine. I already did all that router and ISP check when i used to get massive throttling issues with this game about 1-2 months ago. So no, it's not my ISP. Could it be because they are planning a patch tomorrow, and servers are instable? I get 90k frequently, but never like this. Usually it's like once every hour or few hours. Not once every minute.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Marishi Ten
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee View Post
    Been getting this error frequently, about every minute or so. Every other game I play online works fine. I already did all that router and ISP check when i used to get massive throttling issues with this game about 1-2 months ago. So no, it's not my ISP. Could it be because they are planning a patch tomorrow, and servers are instable? I get 90k frequently, but never like this. Usually it's like once every hour or few hours. Not once every minute.
    A 90k is the generic error code for a time out initiated on the host side. Reading through 90002, it seems like that's a generic error code for time outs on the client side.

Are you wireless or wired?
    Operating System?
    Have you tried rebooting your network?
    Are you using a VPN or other tunneling service?
    What does your trace route look like?
    Are you getting a "local connection" warning indicator when you get kicked out in your taskbar?
    Does your ISP throttle or filter P2P ports? Do they throttle ICMP or TCP/UDP packets?
    Are you behind a firewall and/or proxy?
    (1)
    Last edited by Marishi-Ten; 01-27-2014 at 06:27 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tarrian Grey
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I got 90002 3-4 times yesterday while crafting. Unlike previous experience with the 90000 error, with this one, I did not get the 'You are still logged in' message but was always able to log in immediately. I am running on wireless, Win 8, not using a VPN. All other internet is still functioning --I am able to continue talking in teamspeak, browser continues to work. As far as I know, my ISP does not throttle P2P ports or ICMP TCP/UDP packets. Not using a proxy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marishi Ten
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoked View Post
    I got 90002 3-4 times yesterday while crafting. Unlike previous experience with the 90000 error, with this one, I did not get the 'You are still logged in' message but was always able to log in immediately. I am running on wireless, Win 8, not using a VPN. All other internet is still functioning --I am able to continue talking in teamspeak, browser continues to work. As far as I know, my ISP does not throttle P2P ports or ICMP TCP/UDP packets. Not using a proxy.
    Windows 8.1? You wouldn't happen to have a broadcom wifi adapter would you?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tarrian Grey
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Windows 8.1, but a Qualcomm Aetheros adapter. I was fine yesterday btw, no random disconnects, so hopefully it was a temporary issue. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marishi Ten
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoked View Post
    Windows 8.1, but a Qualcomm Aetheros adapter. I was fine yesterday btw, no random disconnects, so hopefully it was a temporary issue. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Windows 8.1 has problems with wifi adapters. Make sure you have the "Allow computer to turn off adapter to save power" unchecked. Also make sure you have the power of the card set to 100%. Windows will turn off your wifi adapter for like, no reason.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lenicus Tramoria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I too am getting 90k frequently. I have contacted SE who sent me through a wild goose chase of settings and parts. I contacted my ISP who says nothing is wrong on their end.

I have 2 computers running win 7 home. Problem only happens on one computer and when I get 90k I notice my internet resets completely in windows while the other computer is still connected with no problems.
    I have researched internet connection reset which led me to disable IPV6 as well as IP Helper in windows runtime. Still didn't correct problem
    I have disabled onboard nic and ran solely through PCI wireless adapter with same issues. I have updated all device drivers, same issue. I have replaced modem, same issue, I have also contacted Motorola to test modem and tests were successful.
    I have also completely formatted my hard drive and reinstalled everything. Same issue of 90k.
    I have also per SE suggestion setup port forwarding in my modem/router. same issue.

Anyone have any other ideas?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marishi Ten
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenicus View Post
    I too am getting 90k frequently. I have contacted SE who sent me through a wild goose chase of settings and parts. I contacted my ISP who says nothing is wrong on their end.

I have 2 computers running win 7 home. Problem only happens on one computer and when I get 90k I notice my internet resets completely in windows while the other computer is still connected with no problems.
    I have researched internet connection reset which led me to disable IPV6 as well as IP Helper in windows runtime. Still didn't correct problem
    I have disabled onboard nic and ran solely through PCI wireless adapter with same issues. I have updated all device drivers, same issue. I have replaced modem, same issue, I have also contacted Motorola to test modem and tests were successful.
    I have also completely formatted my hard drive and reinstalled everything. Same issue of 90k.
    I have also per SE suggestion setup port forwarding in my modem/router. same issue.

Anyone have any other ideas?
    When it drops, Do you see you WLAN go to local access only? Can you roll back your WLAN drivers (DON'T CHOOSE A WINDOWS ONE)?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lenicus Tramoria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Marishi-Ten View Post
    When it drops, Do you see you WLAN go to local access only? Can you roll back your WLAN drivers (DON'T CHOOSE A WINDOWS ONE)?
    It does show the local connection connected but no internet for 2 seconds or so and then reconnects itself. have updated drivers directly from mainboard mfg along with all mb drivers and bios update directly from mb mfg.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marishi Ten
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenicus View Post
    It does show the local connection connected but no internet for 2 seconds or so and then reconnects itself. have updated drivers directly from mainboard mfg along with all mb drivers and bios update directly from mb mfg.
    Yeah, that's a Windows 8 bug. Go to:

Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings > Right Click your wifi > Properties > Configure > Power Management > Uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" > Click OK

Don't update the drivers. Roll back the drivers:

Control Panel > Hardware > Device Manager > Network Adapters > Right Click wifi > Properties > Drivers > Update Drivers > Browse My Computer For Driver Software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > uncheck "show compatible hardware" > Choose your manufacturer of the card > Choose the driver that closely fits yours (DON'T PICK THE ONES SIGNED BY MICROSOFT/WINDOWS)

Should fix it.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast