Player
    Character
    Supply Demand
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 72
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
    which prevents it from really being a "healer" mount because it's not available to SCH...
    That's because they only needed to incentivize people to get to level 30 as the ONLY healing class pre-30. Once you get to the 30+ dungeons, there are 2 healing classes to queue up instead of one. So actually the level 30 req does make it the "healing" mount because you played the only pre-30 healer to the point they needed you to : D

This time, they want to incentivize tanks to do stuff like WP and AK and Haukke HM and CM etc, so they will probably have to make it something like a mount that costs 2000 Philo tomes that is only purchasable after you get an achievement unlock of getting a tank Job to level 50.

All that non-sense aside. What do you think it would be?!!? Maybe like a big mountain bear for warriors and a Warsteed for the Paladin?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'septha Tayuun
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehayte View Post
    a Warsteed for the Paladin?
    i hope not , i mean it makes perfect sense and would be cool i just think we got the tank AF chocobo armor for the "warsteed" role, so giveing us a armored horse is umm blah. But again it makes sense
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Supply Demand
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 72
    Quote Originally Posted by stanrir View Post
    i hope not , i mean it makes perfect sense and would be cool i just think we got the tank AF chocobo armor for the "warsteed" role, so giveing us a armored horse is umm blah. But again it makes sense
    Good point - maybe PLDs can get 2.0 WARs as their mounts . . . since that was pretty much the relationship back then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wizhard Felfury
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by stanrir View Post
    Its probably gonna be a turtle or something:\
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaalia Deathrender
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    I want a lion mount for paladin, its a noble animal and paladin is a noble job. Plus lions are badass.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luciero Darkwing
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Or, you could just make a tank class that appeal to a different crowd than the current tanks.

DoM tank sounds awesome in my mind. Either heavy armor mage, or robe wearing class that depends on buffing magic to stay alive. Maybe even tanking by summoning illusions and disoriented mobs to reduce incoming damage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sol Lothaire
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman View Post
    I want a lion mount for paladin, its a noble animal and paladin is a noble job. Plus lions are badass.
    Spoiler alert: Nobility is a status inferred upon the lion by misguided animal lovers, it is no more noble than a house cat is noble.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaalia Deathrender
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by WhaleBiologist View Post
    Spoiler alert: Nobility is a status inferred upon the lion by misguided animal lovers, it is no more noble than a house cat is noble.
    That's okay, I'm a little biased anyways since lions are my favorite animal . I just think it'd be freaking awesome to charge into battle on a lion (I doubt it'd ever happen) but hey I can dream right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oni Havoc
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    How about a tank mount that we can use during battle.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bluethroat Cantus
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 89
    Quote Originally Posted by WhaleBiologist View Post
    Well, they are pretty despotic...
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast