Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    African King
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Big numbers that DPS can generate is always more entertaining than tanking for many players. I have tanked in several games and I love tanking and plan to do it here on my Warrior when I hit 50 and then probably my Paladin. I find Warrior more fun, but I really like the look of Paladin gear and swords. I will probably have both maxed before too long. As far as a mount, maybe it can be less a mount and more like clas specific Barding for the Warrior and Paladin respectively. I love the chocobo, and ride it more often then not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Professor Meowingtons
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    I think there are three reasons why people don't play tank classes:

1. You need to understand dungeons before you enter. You need to know boss mechanics and trash pulls. This isn't hard, but people are really lazy.
    2. You cannot zone out and follow the crowd while playing a tank (except ct :P)
    3. People have high expectations for tanks, if you die or make a mistake people freak out because it often wipes the party. Meanwhile DPS can die 2-3 times per fight and no one says anything. Much less stressful.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Derry Striker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    A tank mount should be an actual tank, with tracks and a turret and everything!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lineage Razor
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I think a great incentive to get folks to level a tanking job would be to arrange things so they always get quick entry in duty finder queues!

...owait, we already have that... and it STILL hasn't encouraged more folks to level tanks... No, I don't think a mount is gonna cut it.

(That said, I wouldn't turn up my nose at a new mount. :3)
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3