Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Kushpin Roguesong
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 19
    The speed at which you can switch targets that need healing is the big difference. It's also just a clumsy feeling way to target, compared to how switching enemy targets with the crossbar active feels. I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to have a filter setting for R1 and L1, allowing them to cycle through PC targets instead of enemy targets. Imagine if selecting enemy targets required you to drop the crossbar when dpsing. It would be a nightmare. Feels like an additional step to me, just to select a party member.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vydia B'haen
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by kushpin View Post
    The speed at which you can switch targets that need healing is the big difference. It's also just a clumsy feeling way to target, compared to how switching enemy targets with the crossbar active feels. I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to have a filter setting for R1 and L1, allowing them to cycle through PC targets instead of enemy targets. Imagine if selecting enemy targets required you to drop the crossbar when dpsing. It would be a nightmare. Feels like an additional step to me, just to select a party member.
    playing an mmo on a console is clumsy regardless. mmos on consoles would be tantamount to taking a sister to prom. sure you've gone to prom... sure you're playing an mmo... but, meh... so much better to do it right.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Buckles Trespen
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    For UI changes moving forward?

a) Do not blur our ability icons when we scale up/down our toolbars.
    aa) Do not blur buffs / debuff icons when we scale up / down.
    b) Allow us to better customize toolbars -- reduce number of slots, turn into 2 rows of 6, 3 rows of 4 etc.
    c) Allow us to disable buff icons from party members. Don't care that our party MNK is in Raptor form to be perfectly honest.
    d) Allow us to disable the floating text from everyone else. Seriously, I don't care that that MNK over there is now in Raptor form. Really, I don't.
    e) Disable the number 1 from the first toolbar. I can toggle the other toolbar numbers off, so why not this one?
    f) Allow us to hide the "lock" icon on the first toolbar, and add a lock/unload toolbars keybind option.
    g)3D party frames? In my dreams...
    h) Allow us to stretch the HP / MP / TP bar. I remember in 1.0 I could, not figured out if I can do it here.
    i) Create a toggle to remove the "Are you sure you're sure you're sure" boxes all the time.

100 other things...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cidriel Tausendklingen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by kushpin View Post
    Please understand, I'm not trying to be confrontational! I just want to understand you. There is custom target filtering via R1+Buttons. Doesn't that do what you describe?

I have no trouble switching targets tanking in raids and it doesn't affect my ability to make timely pick-ups. My healing in dungeons hasn't been affected by this, and I have enough time to switch targets and DPS here and there all without anyone dying.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khazar Karnak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Please add the guild tax system to collect gils for the chest!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Can't forget to add "Fun"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noitamina Takanaka
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazar View Post
    Please add the guild tax system to collect gils for the chest!
    Wtf?

Find better members :P

Unless you mean the other thing... in which case

no...no free gil for you!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vydia B'haen
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_Drunk View Post
    Wtf?

Find better members :P

ahh the voice of the self-righteous...

anyway... with regard to the last patch, i must say i cannot at any point in time ever remember anyone either in game or on these forums ANY WHERE ever requesting the feature of "random mounts" or "random minions" but every thing in this thread that's been requested has been touched on multiple times. So... why is it we are getting nonsense and stupidity as features but not stuff that would actually make a difference. Now, i will say KUDOS to fixing the quest tracker. Bravo! that was indeed a GREAT FIX. But given the choice of appearance gear or random... anything... EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME would have chosen appearance gear. And please... spare me the "it's supposed to come in the next patch! They said so!"... because that's been the case since launch.
    (0)
    Last edited by Luinne; 02-24-2014 at 06:21 AM.
    Strike first. Strike fast. Strike hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2