Character
    Frito Bandito
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60

Website says no characters on my account

When I try logging into Lodestone, I get this message:

There are no characters available for this Square Enix Account, or the subscription period has expired.
    A FINAL FANTASY XIV service account containing at least one character or an active subscription is required to use The Lodestone.
    Please proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to confirm the details of your service account.
    If you have yet to do so, please log into the game and create a character before accessing the Lodestone.
    * To confirm the existence of a character, please use the Lodestone's character search function.

I am able to log into the game. According to Mog Station, I have 54 days remaining, but to the right in the character box it says "Connection Error."
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Maya Neko
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Refresh and try again. I had the same issue earlier.
    (3)
    We refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

Player
    Character
    Perry Cox
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DBthaONE View Post
    Refresh and try again. I had the same issue earlier.
    Thx for that. Got the same message as the OP, after a refresh at least my char was listed.

But clicking on him resulted in an "unknown error". However, refreshing that page a few times fixed it.
    (1)

Character
    Xakery Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I was going to post about this but gl;ad someone else had this problem. My issue is still unresolved though.

yeah F5 works and not keep clicking log in :3
    (1)
    Last edited by Xakery; 01-22-2014 at 01:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fixitana Fortanceste
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I've been having the same issues all day. I was going to plan out the gear I need to make for my alt during slow periods at work today. Lodestone search shows the correct gear in the viewer, but all the gear on the sides is from yesterday morning. I was only able to switch my login to that character once, and it was still the same. I hope they are at least aware there is an issue.....
    (0)