Character
    Eve Brea
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 42

Unable to World Transfer

Hello,

I am currently unable to world transfer my character. The possible reasons listed are:

Why Was My Transfer Declined?

- Your character may be enlisted in a free company, or may have signed to a free company petition.
    - Your character may be currently logged into the game.
    - Your character's retainer may currently have items for sale.
    - The calamity salvager may still possess items from your inventory (only applicable to characters transferred from Version 1.0).
    - Your character's retainer has not been rehired (only applicable to characters transferred from Version 1.0).
    - One or more characters subject to transfer may be located in the Mordion Gaol.
    - One or more characters subject to transfer may have logged out while in an instanced area.

However, I have checked, double checked, and even TRIPLE checked my character's retainer, calamity salvager, FC status (Not in one), and even logged out.

So... what gives? I've gone down the check list a few times. Not one, NOT ONE thing is holding me back, but I still get the error that I was denied. Why? Any ideas? Any fixes?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cezahn Kin
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Were you ever able to transfer to another world? I've been trying to transfer since last week and I keep getting denied as well. I've gone through the list over and over as well and I still can't figure it out.

- I am no longer enlisted in a free company.
    - I'm not currently logged into the game.
    - My character's retainers do not currently have items for sale.
    - I didn't play Version 1.0.
    - My character was not located in the Mordion Gaol, nor did I log out while in an instanced or residential area.

I know they have been doing some maintenance on the service, but I frequently check to see when the maintenance notice is no longer on the site and I try again and still get denied. I've opened 3 tickets and no one has replied to any of them. Square Enix has, without a doubt, the WORST customer support on the planet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lollie Ondoreil
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    The additional ones I know of are:
    Can't have previously transferred in the last 30 days
    Can't transfer a non legacy char to a legacy server, even if you started on one.
    Can't transfer between non legacy and legacy servers currently
    Can't have mog mail
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cezahn Kin
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I've never transferred and I emptied my mailbox last time I logged, so those are out. I'm not a legacy player, but I don't believe Leviathan is a legacy server, so I'm back to square one. I'm going to try to call SE during their "customer support" hours today (if I can track down a number for them since it's not readily available). We'll see how that pans out...
    Thanks for the extra insight!
    (0)