Player
    Character
    Wynd Silverborne
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 41

Chance of personal housing in 2.2 went from little to none

With the announcement of the producer's letter. At least it seems that way so far.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    They don't seem to want to even mention the current FC housing they "released" last month.

In case you missed it, that was met with a holy hell shit storm not only from overseas but within their own country, after which SE admitted to pricing it high purposefully so almost nobody could afford it for 2-3 months, even if they had been saving gil for years. The reason was they don't have the server capacity to actually offer the feature. They won't even give details on FC housing yet, so I doubt they'll invite even more worldwide anger by making more promises about personal housing that we probably won't see for 6-8 months.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Nialle Velandieux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    They already said, months ago, personal housing would be 6 months after patch 2.1. So obviously not in for 2.2.
    (6)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamNative View Post
    They don't seem to want to even mention the current FC housing they "released" last month.

In case you missed it, that was met with a holy hell shit storm not only from overseas but within their own country, after which SE admitted to pricing it high purposefully so almost nobody could afford it for 2-3 months, even if they had been saving gil for years. The reason was they don't have the server capacity to actually offer the feature. They won't even give details on FC housing yet, so I doubt they'll invite even more worldwide anger by making more promises about personal housing that we probably won't see for 6-8 months.
    What do you mean no FC housing details........... Have you read anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Nialle View Post
    They already said, months ago, personal housing would be 6 months after patch 2.1. So obviously not in for 2.2.
    ^ This is the thread ending answer.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    What do you mean no FC housing details........... Have you read anything?
    Please provide links about even the basic information about the housing, such as: What types and looks are available? How many floors per size? Square footage? Is there a maximum of items each can store? What benefits, buffs or content does housing provide to FC ranking or member gameplay? Will some features or content be restricted to larger sizes? The basic type of stuff someone would want to know before making a major purchase.

P.S. I've tried to read it all, including conversational "we're thinking of adding..." comments, but haven't found anything in writing like that.
    (1)
    Last edited by ArkhamNative; 01-15-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kouji Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamNative View Post
    Please provide links about even the basic information about the housing, such as: What types and looks are available? How many floors per size? Square footage? Is there a maximum of items each can store? What benefits, buffs or content does housing provide to FC ranking or member gameplay? Will some features or content be restricted to larger sizes? The basic type of stuff someone would want to know before making a major purchase.

P.S. I've tried to read it all, including conversational "we're thinking of adding..." comments, but haven't found anything in writing like that.
    there are videos on Youtube showing all that that SE did.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by KoujiGeki View Post
    there are videos on Youtube showing all that that SE did.
    Thanks for the response. Most videos I've seen have been in Japanese and with lots of conditional banter like "we want to add this [major content]" or "we're considering [feature]", but nothing about what's available now.

I'm not asking you or anyone to go search. I'm fairly certain SE has not documented the things I mentioned in the previous message in writing, or even pre-purchase in-game, but if someone knows of a link I would stand corrected.

And again, my initial comment was that SE hasn't even mentioned housing in the planned topics for this Letter LIVE. That's quite strange for such a major, long-awaited feature that seems to be incomplete, under-utilized, and highly criticized by Japanese and English speakers alike. And based on that, I basically agree with the OP. IMHO they won't want to open another can of housing "fan feedback" until they get the first round of housing in order.
    (3)
    Last edited by ArkhamNative; 01-16-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Character
    Kevvy Alexandros
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nialle View Post
    I know it's silly, but I have been really looking forward to personal housing and was under the impression it'd come in 2.2 hence my extreme saving/making gil.

This is really disheartening to learn
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiloh Everlost
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 85
    Brainfart. Disregard!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dingding Ding
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    oh.....I have to sit on my gil for the next 6m.....
    Please give me a bank to earn interests on them!!!!

Or wealth management tools like GC index ETF, FC stocks, mats furture
    ok, I am wired
    (2)
    Last edited by ImDingDing; 01-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.