Player
    Character
    Luna Fell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    1)
    Will the new coil have a better loot system or not ?
    tokens would be best but may be SE don't want to allow people to get what they need the most.

2) Will the new coil be accessible for every servers or LEGACY servers will need to wait the next patch 2.3 to access the new content ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Illyria Morgoth
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Will there be adjustments made to Coil 1-Turn 5 to compensate for the players who are unable to progress further in Twintania?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Epherus Mirari
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Can we expect the final Turn in Binding Coil of Bahamut in this patch to be as difficult as the last patch, ie. Yoshi-P's prediction that only 100 players will be able to complete T5 before the next patch 2.1 was available?

Can we expect any of the mechanics of these new Turns be be as limiting as ADS? I mean forcing groups to go with a certain class because they can properly deal with the mechanics (silencing High Voltage made Paladins and Bard feel like a requirement for coil while all other jobs felt like filler)

Will there be an additional treasure chest that drops in any of the Turns, 1-?, that will drop a crafting item that can be turned into furnishings for FC houses?
    (0)
    Last edited by Epherus; 01-24-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sticky Buns
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Will The Binding Coil's future levels drop more materials for housing, and will this bring on any new recipes?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Infinite Apple
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Is loot this time around going to have a higher ilvl than what the new up-to-date Tome gear will be? I honestly did not like the approach of Myth gear being on-par with everything in Coil. It honestly made most coil loot seem unexciting to get. Also, can we expect to see gear set bonuses soon? I want to start seeing more diversity in gear and stat allocation! (Currently itemization seems boring at this time. Need more stats!)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Caius Nox
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I'm confused myself that you find it funny that people go for 3 healers and not 2 like you. People's preference basically, no need to rub your "hardcore experience" on others on how great you can run Turn 2 Enrage with just 2 healers.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daioh Maou
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Do you plan to add higher ilvl equipment for the new content?
    (0)

Now that the Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XII has ended, we'll be closing this thread. Thanks everyone for submitting questions!
    (1)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8