Player
    Character
    Fate Zero
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Infantry Set

how long did it take for you to get the whole set?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tristan Catari
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I got half of it while I was getting the battlemage set but it took 10 runs for the chest to drop. In total? Maybe 30 or 40 runs. It was months ago so I can't remember exactly.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Niashi Daemunshyir
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I'm still trying to finish Foestrikers set. I farmed over and over, probably didn't get chest until I was almost 40 on my MNK. Eventually I will work on the Infantry set and start the massive farming aaaaaalll over again. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind getting all the sets from Brayflox for vanity.
    (2)

Player
    Yeah this is the problem. In the process of getting these sets you will get so much EXP from doing the runs you will outgrow them before you have all the pieces.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Niashi Daemunshyir
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by necrosis View Post
    Yeah this is the problem. In the process of getting these sets you will get so much EXP from doing the runs you will outgrow them before you have all the pieces.
    Since I need to level LNC/DRG for cross class abilities for MNK, I can put it to use at least
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kirina Falkov
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I once had the ambition to collect all gear sets in the game. In the process of levelling my classes, I ran out of inventory space and eventually got so fed up with it that I turned into my GC everything under level 70. Now I have some room (never as much as i'd want) but i'll probably have to farm like crazy once vanity slots finally grace us with their presence.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Niashi Daemunshyir
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDan View Post
    I once had the ambition to collect all gear sets in the game. In the process of levelling my classes, I ran out of inventory space and eventually got so fed up with it that I turned into my GC everything under level 70. Now I have some room (never as much as i'd want) but i'll probably have to farm like crazy once vanity slots finally grace us with their presence.
    I do a lot of crafting. I never have room. I manage to get by somehow, but sometimes I wonder I how I pull it off.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rain Whiterose
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I spent 10 levels on my MNK literally doing nothing but Brayflox, trying to get the whole infantry set.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Zakalwe
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    12 Runs for all Infantry pieces. I love that dungeon, it teaches people to learn how to work as a unit.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lyote Sharaia
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I got the whole thing while leveling my Paladin through it, barring the chest, which i got when my DRG started going through it, lol
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast