Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player

A personal sales history is a great idea as it would enable us sellers to get a firm idea of whats in demand and what isn't, gathering/crafting wise it could let us know easier what materials are worth gathering/crafting the most.
    (0)
    If your one of the select few who has any idea what im babbling on about, Congratulations!

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Neema View Post
    A personal sales history is a great idea as it would enable us sellers to get a firm idea of whats in demand and what isn't, gathering/crafting wise it could let us know easier what materials are worth gathering/crafting the most.
    Makes competition more fierce, though.

Just like any addition that helps to make more sense of the economy. It's a delicate path.
    (0)

Figured I’d drop in to give some information about retainers that was being discussed on the Japanese forums. (I feel like all I do is necro-bump threads…)

Before 2.0, can you make it possible for retainers to tell us the goods we sold and for how much when you speak to them?

After 2.0, it would be awesome if you could send sales information in real-time to email or something too.
    Both of these suggestions will be addressed for 2.0.

In regards to the latter, it was shown in the 2.0 UI image, but we will be making a system so there is a retainer icon at the top of the screen which is displayed constantly, which will let you know when sale information has been delivered. Additionally, if you select the icon, you will be able to check this information as well.
    (68)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Good news ^^ also....if you would post drg ws teaser you'd be my favorite dev ever o _o
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dantares Loxaerion
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Thanks Camate, won't complain if your necro-bumps keeps bringing good news!!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yazoo Ramoir
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Good news. And don't stop necroposting if it brings news like this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Altrage A'uli
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    ... (I feel like all I do is necro-bump threads…) ...

Maybe you should get a one of kind Ghost Avatar Pic for all those necro-bumps then? The ghosts are equally cute as a Snurble, imho. (and the noise ghosts make..even more kuwaii!)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ariel Logos
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Figured I’d drop in to give some information about retainers that was being discussed on the Japanese forums. (I feel like all I do is necro-bump threads…)

Both of these suggestions will be addressed for 2.0.

In regards to the latter, it was shown in the 2.0 UI image, but we will be making a system so there is a retainer icon at the top of the screen which is displayed constantly, which will let you know when sale information has been delivered. Additionally, if you select the icon, you will be able to check this information as well.
    why don't you make it be an AH icon?
    (0)

Community Rep
    Quite a while back we mentioned that we were looking into having a feature that would let you know once an item was purchased from your retainer, as well as an icon you could click to confirm which items were purchased.

We are planning to implement these features during the Beta Test in two phases:
    • Beta Test Phase 1: Alert feature that lets you know you sold something
    • Beta Test Phase 3: Feature that lets you check the purchased item history

The alert feature will make a specific sound when you log into the game if an item was purchased.
    (57)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Umo Heima
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    The alert feature will make a specific sound when you log into the game if an item was purchased.
    What about purchases during gameplay (once logged in and playing)? Are we getting that alert feature too?
    (6)
    English is not my mother language. I'm trying to do my best, so please don't be rude...

¡Únete a la Comunidad en español de FFXIV en MeWe!
    https://mewe.com/join/ffxivesp

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast