Player
    Character
    Obei Kinstar
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Yes Please!

I never know what I sold, I always used to use yg, and so i knew what i sold and what i didnt, but ever since they put the search function on the MW the yg search became pointless and once again I'm left not really knowing what I sold.
    (1)
    <cool FFXIV image here>

Player
    Character
    Akujin Aetheoryn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Just to toss it in on the same thread, a comparison that shows the difference between what you're wearing and the gear you're looking at would be nice. I know you get the green/red comparison when viewing an item in your inventory, but why not give us the same insight when viewing an item in someone's retainer's inventory so we can select our next purchase easier? Its a small convenience thing, really.

As for seeing what you've sold. It would actually be helpful to some I'm sure, because more than once I've noticed someone will put an item up on a retainer and I suppose its just oversight, but they'll put it in for the wrong price. I almost did it the other day, rather than set an item for 150k, I almost threw it in for 15k. Such a blunder can be devestating to the seller. Not that I'd expect there to be any sort of GM influence afterwards, you did of course sell the item, it was your own mistake not to recheck yourself. But at least if people can see who they sold something to and for how much, if a mistake like that is made, they can try to rectify it between each other.

Or virtually throttle each other, whichever.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Brought up this suggestion to the dev. team and they said that they'll look into this alongside the server fixes and enhancements. As I'm sure you're aware, server adjustments won't be immediate and will take some time, so I appreciate your patience until then. Sounds like they liked the idea, though!
    Thanks for the reply and for passing the suggestion along!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Parlinath Rockwood
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I love the retainer npc linkshell idea, since there is no mail system in the game to send you messages on whats been sold "Hi Parlinath, I just sold 10 thingamabobs for 2 gil, ill have it for you when your ready to swing by and pick it up"
    (1)

Player

i hope it doesnt send me a message every time they sell something i hope its more like "Hey aki I've just sold all you wares and im taking me cut ill have yours when i see you"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Blaise Lallaise
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I would hope that a retainer linkpearl would light up similar to how they do on story missions, where it's up to you to stop and answer the pearl at your own leisure. With my tendencies, I would stop immediately and clear it like I do my voicemail/email/etc irl.

Ultimately I could see it being a good thing. A retainer linkpearl can be used for a lot of different things in the future, including a delivery system. Retainer: "Ohey, you received a package from Cloud Sephiroth containing a moko grass. I'll hold on to it for you."
    (4)

Player

just a bump. I know with all the focus on 1.19 there is not a lot of discussion on market wards, but sure would like to see some improvements in 1.20
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hyper Phlex
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 58
    Just to chime in with another 2cents/opinion...

This suggestion is good, but an alternate that might be as reasonable, but have the additional benefit of helping stabilize markets by providing more information to buyer and seller is a sale history at the search level.

Individual sale history for the retainer owner is good and useful, but one sided. Seller and buyer should be able to see the sales history. So, sales history at the search might be best first...
    (0)
    Last edited by xhyperx; 09-28-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Spell correction...
    Hyper Phlex - Executive Officer

http://www.theelitelinkshell.com

Player

akisato doesn't make a good point. his point is moot.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Rebwolf View Post
    akisato doesn't make a good point. his point is moot.
    Don't think this odd just looked in here because it was so high. i just asked why they felt we this feature and none of the reasons felt good to me but i do like the idea of a personal price history.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast