Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player

C) just add an option in the retainer menu for sales report so we can see what we sold. This would only be available by the player so 3rd parties won't be able to access it.
    this would be a great option, good way to keep up with profit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by akisato View Post
    at first i agreed with this but it would only work if you listed the same item at diffrent prices otherwise you would just raise the price until the item stop selling then you would know what the price cap is. sadly making this point moot too.
    Without a price history in the wards, this is still very useful information. If I'm out busy slaying dragons and the like, should I really be bothered with knowing how much I sold my Gridania Walnuts for?
    (2)

Player

Yes! if you really cared about what you stuff sold for you would keep up with it yourself, i know i do.
    (0)

Brought up this suggestion to the dev. team and they said that they'll look into this alongside the server fixes and enhancements. As I'm sure you're aware, server adjustments won't be immediate and will take some time, so I appreciate your patience until then. Sounds like they liked the idea, though!
    (27)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Ruri Valeth
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Brought up this suggestion to the dev. team and they said that they'll look into this alongside the server fixes and enhancements. As I'm sure you're aware, server adjustments won't be immediate and will take some time, so I appreciate your patience until then. Sounds like they liked the idea, though!
    Thank you! I hope in the future some of these suggestions will be fulfilled.
    (3)
    Signature created by Selli (Thank you!) Glamour is the true end game. My favorite FFXIV screenshots and fanart collection: nihil242.tumblr.com

Player
    Character
    Brin Zalazar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Excellent idea... I would even like to see some form of information when we pull up our retainer lists in the main menu... I mean, what is "level" for anyway?
    (1)
    Work To Game on YouTube [Guides, and More]...
    https://www.youtube.com/c/worktogamevideos

Host on AetheryteRadio... Boom City!
    Petition for Microsoft to allow XIV with cross system play:
    https://www.change.org/p/phil-spence...atform-servers

Player
    Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmontyb View Post
    Excellent idea... I would even like to see some form of information when we pull up our retainer lists in the main menu... I mean, what is "level" for anyway?
    Didn't you know? They get XP for each sale they make. I suggest you powerlevel your retainers by putting everything on sale for 1G.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Colino Nyea
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Ah yes, the mythical and magical (if not mystical) "server adjustments". I wonder when those will actually happen so they can open the floodgates on the stuff they've been delaying till after that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brin Zalazar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    Didn't you know? They get XP for each sale they make. I suggest you powerlevel your retainers by putting everything on sale for 1G.
    LOL!!! Love it.
    (0)
    Work To Game on YouTube [Guides, and More]...
    https://www.youtube.com/c/worktogamevideos

Host on AetheryteRadio... Boom City!
    Petition for Microsoft to allow XIV with cross system play:
    https://www.change.org/p/phil-spence...atform-servers

Player
    Character
    Rowyne Olde
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Colino View Post
    Ah yes, the mythical and magical (if not mystical) "server adjustments". I wonder when those will actually happen so they can open the floodgates on the stuff they've been delaying till after that.
    I know! What does that mean? Are they re-writing the entire game code or something? Moving parts of the game to new servers? Is it specifically related to the MW stability issues?

Anyway, this is great idea! I always get excited when my retainer has money to give me, but then I end up scratching my head and asking myself, "What was it that sold...?"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast