Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Character
    Arik Gesi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrinn View Post
    So you're telling me any time I don't get the withdraw spam and my queues are < 30m but whenever I do get the spam and my queues are 45m+, it's just coincidence and there just happens to be a lack of tanks at the time (prime time even)? I laughed.

These tanks are filling in spots that other tanks (who don't mind a full run) potentially would have filled. Every time they hit withdraw, we all go back into limbo for a few seconds as DF remakes the groups. And those other tanks are probably ending up in other groups being formed because the group up in "front" is "full" at the time.
    I guess we're just imagining it. I can get a 13-15 minute queue without withdrawal spam but with it ive gotten upwards of 40 minutes of withdrawal spam. If it's one person doing you'd figure they'd realize they could have been done with the run after 30-40 minutes spamming instead of 30-40 minutes of spamming plus 10-20 of doing the actual kb / archeron runs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Buster Posey
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLo View Post
    If the devs haven't changed it then is it really abuse?
    Looks pretty abusive to me and happens to everyone I know that queues up for CT.

(3)

Player
    Character
    Inari Silverfox
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by KogaDrake View Post
    How does this fix the CT issue?
    It doesn't. I wasn't referring to that.

I don't have time to expand on my original post so I guess I'll just delete it to avoid confusion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Doo View Post
    Looks pretty abusive to me and happens to everyone I know that queues up for CT.

This has been going on since 2.0 and still no patch to change it... it may look to you as abuse but its just people deciding what they will not do. forcing them to not be able to withdraw will just make them leave party after the first CS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Buster Posey
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    forcing them to not be able to withdraw will just make them leave party after the first CS.
    No they won't since there's a 30min lockout. Plus that's fine since they wouldn't be able to spam it again.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Doo View Post
    No they won't since there's a 30min lockout. Plus that's fine since they wouldn't be able to spam it again.
    Didn't stop me from leaving a party when I realized I had to do WP. Not a single care was given.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    This is pretty much a non issue. If someone wants a run in progress they will get a run in progress making you wait longer regardless of what the penalty is. Blizzard and the same problem with tanks queuing up for dungeons then hitting cancel when a run in progress didn't pop up. So they stopped showing people if a run was in progress or not. This lead to more tanks leaving a zone right at the start because they didn't get what they wanted they rather take the 30 min cool down and do something else then do a whole dungeon.
    (1)

Character
    Arik Gesi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52
    This has been going on since 2.0 and still no patch to change it... it may look to you as abuse but its just people deciding what they will not do. forcing them to not be able to withdraw will just make them leave party after the first CS.
    People? Im confused. I thought we were claiming this was just one person.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lenglui Liang
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    i spam queue/leave with my tank just to troll you noobs. it's pretty fun ^^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Drako Lombardi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by am0n View Post
    And I don't disagree. As I said above, what they do is pretty asinine.

My argument was with the fact that these people make your queues longer. Which they don't. They just make them more annoying (which may feel longer).
    If you get unlucky and two tanks queue at the same time, and you get the same tank that is withdrawing first, the second tank is going to go immediately to the next party waiting in line no(which would be pretty fast in most scenarios sense you know there's several full groups waiting on a tank)? If this situation occurs, it could easily double your waiting time. But of course this is based on my assumption that while parties are currently waiting for everyone to click in to start a dungeon, that the DF will assign any new people queuing to a new group.
    (0)

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast