Player
    Character
    Hermennes Cletrindale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazanko View Post
    Seriously now we have to join a ""crappy" raid and not know where/how far along we are? How is exactly fair to those who do takes the queue when it's something like 2/4... Well now I'll totally avoid CT, since I'm full 90 item level and have no need or point in stepping foot in that horrid place >.> Good Job SE on screwing up some of the latest content you came out with.... >.>
    Haha so you were a part of the problem (griefers who hit cancel if the in-progress CT is not at the boss you want) and you have the gall to complain about this?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Hanabira Asashi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufkus View Post
    Haha so you were a part of the problem (griefers who hit cancel if the in-progress CT is not at the boss you want) and you have the gall to complain about this?
    Funniest thing about it is that CT is only a horrid place because of people like him.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Deviant One
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    So the 23 other players should be held hostage to the whims of one player? He does not pay as much as the others combined.
    I agree, which is why I mentioned that an 'in progress only' option would have been better. this way the 23 people can get the one other person who wants/accepts a full run and should one of those 23 get disconnected or leave for whatever reason, then someone who wants to skip can enter and help the others get the run completed.

in a debate, there are always at least two sides. the 'in progress only' option allows both sides to get what they want. the lack of progress indicator or this new diminished value of 0/1 just 'helps' one side and ignores the other.

is the spirit of 'helping' really accomplished by holding the one player to the whims of the other 23?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tal' Iesin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    One fix would also to:
    1/ Handle drops only after Acheron dies. All of them.
    2/ Give stones rewards based on the number of bosses you defeated. 2/4 bosses only? 100 Philos and 25 mythos.
    3/ Add a "join in progress only" option

This allows people who want to help / don't have 1 hour to make the full dungeon, to still be able to progress / help, while in the mean time removing the purpose of quitting when you got your drop or to only accept runs in progress to make quick stones.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raucent Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
    One fix would also to:
    2/ Give stones rewards based on the number of bosses you defeated. 2/4 bosses only? 100 Philos and 25 mythos.

This allows people who want to help / don't have 1 hour to make the full dungeon, to still be able to progress / help, while in the mean time removing the purpose of quitting when you got your drop or to only accept runs in progress to make quick stones.
    problem with #1 that screws over anyone who D/Cs on Acheron, as well as gives an apparent incentive to fishing only, hoping to get in at acheron fight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Square Pusher
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
    One fix would also to:

Philo's are already given per boss.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tal' Iesin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Raucent View Post
    problem with #1 that screws over anyone who D/Cs on Acheron, as well as gives an apparent incentive to fishing only, hoping to get in at acheron fight.

You are right, that would be rude for people who disconnect. Maybe give them 5 min to come back prior to allowing a replacement?
    And I might have been misunderstood. Drops would be lotted after each boss, but would fall in inventories just when Acheron dies. There would be no reason except farming Acheron coffer to look for this fight in particular
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tazo Yoshi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    The only fix for this is make it blind 'In-progress' so the tanks can't see what the progress of the dungeon is OR remove or severely lower the myth reward. Until that is done I will continue fishing for easy CT clears for my 50 myth; simply because I can't stand to be in the same dungeon with you casuals for longer than 15min.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raucent Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    that makes more sense lotting after each boss with drops aquired after acheron, as far as the 5 mins, doesn't always work yesterday we had some FC ,members get hit with the 90k and didnt get back w/in the 5 mins.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Buster Posey
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazo View Post
    Until that is done I will continue fishing for easy CT clears for my 50 myth; simply because I can't stand to be in the same dungeon with you casuals for longer than 15min.
    Same here too, if you can't beat them, join them.
    (0)

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast