Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Arcana Holo
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    So people who want the gears from last BOSS will still fishing for any in progress party...great fix...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    wont stop people from going afk to get booted on purpose.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mortechai Voidwatcher
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    It shouldnt tell them if any bosses are downed yet at all. This system isnt going to fix a damn thing.
    (4)
    I have within me the blood of legends!

Player
    Character
    Nialle Velandieux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by indira View Post
    wont stop people from going afk to get booted on purpose.
    Do you expect SE to mind-control every jerkbag into behaving like a decent human being? Because it's never gonna happen. It's impossible for them to block every single possibility for people to behave badly in their game. That's what you use the Report feature for.
    (10)

Character
    Zanon Reeves
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    There is a explanation for this, I seen a few people standing around in town just duty up then duty down over and over again for no reason.

At first I thought it was just the angle my view was at maybe the graphics were merging into the wall so I moved my view and nope they were actually flagging up and down non stop I think its trolling.
    (2)

Character
    Murakumo Millennium
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis88 View Post
    You still get a penalty if you hit full party.
    No, you do not. If you join a group as a replacement and it hits full party, you can immediately leave and have 0 penalty for it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Don't understand why they don't just mask the progress of the dungeon and give them the option to join or not or automatically draw them into the instance. Even if people were queuing for multiple things at once, once you check in progress it carries over across all things queued for.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gokuhan Kai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Hello all,

As you know, when joining in progress for the Crystal Tower, the system displays the progress of the raid when attempting to join runs in progress. For example, "Progress: 1/4".

However, this will be adjusted for the Crystal Tower to always show the progress as 0/1 in patch 2.15.
    I hate to say it, but doesn't help fix the problem. This happens with The Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor Keep as well.

I know that the devs don't want to punish people that change their mind or registered for the wrong thing, or w/e else. However this is a real issue that needs to be addressed.

I say you should get one free Withdraw per 15 minute window. Do it again and you're hit with a time-out penalty. (When I say a Withdraw, I mean from a completed queue of course, not while it is still forming).
    (7)

Character
    Reina Soho
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MurakumoMillennium View Post
    No, you do not. If you join a group as a replacement and it hits full party, you can immediately leave and have 0 penalty for it.
    Wrong got a 30 min penalty before, when we got a rep for dd and thing went sour.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kaguya Houraisan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Nialle View Post
    Do you expect SE to mind-control every jerkbag into behaving like a decent human being? Because it's never gonna happen. It's impossible for them to block every single possibility for people to behave badly in their game. That's what you use the Report feature for.
    Back when farming CM was a thing, a community rep already said that AFKing is not against the rules.
    Why people wants to force those "jerks" in joining their group?

Going AFK is being too kind. They will troll just like they used to do in Titan HM. And that's back when the lockout was only 15 minutes.
    (0)

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast