Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Clynezca Uzuki
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I have to agree with this increase all limit items on all size not only Large but Small or Medium as well. Also, putting partition wall is eating too much on the limit item if they could just separate the partition wall from item. it would be nice :P
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shi'loh Seaworth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I saw no mention of an increase for 2.2 other than small housing. I'm hoping I just missed it. Anyone see anything in the notes about increased inventory in mansions?

Player
    Character
    Belcross Panda
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Based off this post:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...tch-notes!!!!!

No, it won't be increased for 2.2. However, it does not say that it will stay that way forever so it may see a change in the future. Considering the amount of things being added in 2.2 I think they had bigger priorities first.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Merciless Marquess
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    I just want someone at some point to confirm we are actually going to get an item increase or if I have to deal with a half empty basement and not being able to use tabletop items ever.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Percyphanie Tottomha
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    If you consider that they increased the overall item count from 50 to 100 on all small properties... that increased the item count by 15,000 over the 3 different housing districts. 50 new items per small house x 20 houses per ward x 5 wards per district x 3 districts.

If you added 50 items to the large houses, that would add 2,250 more items total to the mix and would definitely be a step in the right direction.

50 new items per large house x 3 houses per ward x 5 wards per district x 3 districts.

I also don't think this would have a drastic affect on the potential delay of personal housing due to server concerns because the actual number of Large residences isn't that high. (For example... on Cactuar there are 8 large houses currently... that would add 400 items to the mix... don't see that causing the delays they are saying an increase would cause).

Anyway... that is my logical viewpoint.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sakura Princess
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Dear Square Enix,

Our FC house face this problem too.. 200 items on large Fc house is really not enough.. Please increase soon, suggested to add another 300 items(total 500 items) would be good enough for large FC House.
    Since 200 items is not enough to put the furniture, we also cant put any wall light, small items n etc.. it is very weird for a house with no wall lamp etc.. it going be very dark........

Regards,
    FF Fans
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Revo Rafalen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    agreed. the item limit is too small even for a medium house much less a large. heck my personal room doesnt even hold enough in my opinion. 50 isnt enough. i could do so much more.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Saerys Targarys
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Oblivion, my fc was pretty dissapointed aswell! More spaces please
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shneibel Panipahr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Saery View Post
    Oblivion, my fc was pretty dissapointed aswell! More spaces please
    put less item = more space
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiro Sakurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Its really hard to get something nice out of your house when 50% is basically emptyness.
    Small houses which are about 4x smaller get 100 items and a mansion only gets 200.. Doesn't seem right to me.
    (1)

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast