Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    A'nigav Sinep
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70

200 Items on Large Houses is too little.

I know there is likely very little complaint about this considering very few FCs have garnered the gil to purchase a large plot, but mine managed to. There is a minuscule limit of 200 items for the massive estate. Well it's incredibly limiting on what we can do. It's either the house is empty or the walls are bare. I was curious if there was plans to perhaps increase the limit to something more logical. In the range of 250-300 would be doable. That would allow FCs to really take advantage of the space and come up with some awesome lay outs. As it is right now we're having to ration items on each floor and it leaves each room looking bare.
    (98)

Player
    Character
    Lithoniel Hiril
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    The 200 limit is certainly noticeable. The house is so big, yet so much space is empty because of the limit.

You'd think with such a large house and with the insane costs for these large plots that Square would let people have a bit more freedom decorating.
    (26)

// Valiance - [NA] Behemoth //

Player
    Character
    Wynd Silverborne
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 41
    Just another example of how little thought and planning was put into housing. 200 item limit for a huge house is just silly.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Lithoniel Hiril
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicWand View Post
    Just another example of how little thought and planning was put into housing. 200 item limit for a huge house is just silly.
    I honestly think medium houses look nicer just because they aren't stuck with all of this empty space.
    (15)

// Valiance - [NA] Behemoth //

Player
    Character
    Ifrit Tamer
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Less is more
    (9)

Player

........ hey guys " WE GOT A LARGE HOUSE".........QQQQ be happy you got a large house we are still only half way to a Med house.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    A'nigav Sinep
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mailstrum View Post
    ........ hey guys " WE GOT A LARGE HOUSE".........QQQQ be happy you got a large house we are still only half way to a Med house.
    Yo, don't be bitter.
    (23)

Player
    Character
    Yvaine Isaulde
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    WHAT?! Only 200 items? Including small house decorations? That's lame, you guys paid quite alot of gil, and you should deserve more. Heck, I don't even understand why there should be a limitation in the first place. Unless, for the nth time, their hardware is not enough?
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Risbyn Marujido
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by LLamaPie View Post
    I know there is likely very little complaint about this considering very few FCs have garnered the gil to purchase a large plot, but mine managed to. There is a minuscule limit of 200 items for the massive estate. Well it's incredibly limiting on what we can do. It's either the house is empty or the walls are bare. I was curious if there was plans to perhaps increase the limit to something more logical. In the range of 250-300 would be doable. That would allow FCs to really take advantage of the space and come up with some awesome lay outs. As it is right now we're having to ration items on each floor and it leaves each room looking bare.
    I'm 100% in agreement, the 200 item limit for a large is too little.
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Kardinal Sin
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 34
    We bought a large house yesterday but sadly it's caused some major issues because that 200 item limit is ridiculous for the size that we have to fill.
    I could easily take 200 items and fill just the basement, hell even more to make it properly decorated without clutter.

Sadly though, the amount of people who have access to the large houses at this point is so miniscule we're never going to get any response despite how much focus housing got in 2.1.
    (8)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast